Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_Of_Hope said:
I am truly glad to hear that Ace. We hope you would take back your position soon too. We never really operated work just 4 staff members :D

i've accumulated a bunch of review to post ;) might as well do one or two tonight and some tomorrow. As for graphical bits have a look in graphics duties i dunno if you saw that

Ace said:
i've accumulated a bunch of review to post ;) might as well do one or two tonight and some tomorrow. As for graphical bits have a look in graphics duties i dunno if you saw that

thank you for letting me keep the color. i will post today after reading some manga.
it's easy to post when the goal was 140

Angel said:
thank you for letting me keep the color. i will post today after reading some manga.
it's easy to post when the goal was 140

Good luck hun.. i hope that you are bale to hold on to that colour next week as well

I just saw that we were aiming for 140 posts today so why am I seeing 160 at the bottom of my home page?

blackrose said:
Good luck hun.. i hope that you are bale to hold on to that colour next week as well

I just saw that we were aiming for 140 posts today so why am I seeing 160 at the bottom of my home page?

They haven't changed the number and it would take Clara forever to around to it.
I am back again

Nameless said:
They haven't changed the number and it would take Clara forever to around to it.
I am back again

Even after knowing her timings, we shouldn't complain like this.
She will get around to it, during this weekend.

How about 150 posts a day? Would it be too much for us to make that as our goal?
It's impossible for us to get 160 posts a day.

Star_Of_Hope said:
How about 150 posts a day? Would it be too much for us to make that as our goal?
It's impossible for us to get 160 posts a day.

we could use 145 posts. we had to struggle to make 140 posts and we completely fell out of the track when it got increased to 160. we could start slowly.

Well, I suppose we could give it try.
I will try to make Clara fix things this weekend.
She might have some time if it's during the weekend.

We are moving with the same place as that of the last week.
It will be very difficult to meet the goal like this

it's making another working weekend but nothing can be done now.
we are far too gone to even think of making them up. if we want to post 140 like before, then we need another 140 posts

My activity isn't that great and I couldn't contribute much during the past few weeks. Well hopefully we could make it to the goal easily.
I will be here during this weekend.

It hardly matters. If we are here during the weekends there is no reason for us to cover the extra posts beyond 100 everyday.

Well with this, we have all the posts required to cover the 100 posts today.
If we are aiming for 140, then we should probably post 160 posts from this point.

i don't see much improvement this weekend. if this goes on we won't be able to meet the goal.
i caught cold too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back