Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, it's not easy to get the average and make for the past inactivity.
Today, we made quite a progress.
Glad to hear that

Angel said:
i didn't think we would be able to meet the goal in three days in a row like this.
it's been a long time since we saw that. and it should be with the number too. let's keep this number

That is great. Hope it continues

Well, 7 more posts to meet the goal.
Latest news everyone!
Group images are done...you will be seeing new groups soon :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, 7 more posts to meet the goal.
Latest news everyone!
Group images are done...you will be seeing new groups soon :D

That's great you will surely meet goal then

Indeed. We are busy with picking the awards and such. You will be seeing many changes soon.
Hopefully we could finish them before we hit 100k count.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed. We are busy with picking the awards and such. You will be seeing many changes soon.

100 k is a very long shot.
It will take us more time to reach it. We haven't even reached 90k

Star_Of_Hope said:

Good luck. I know that you will get there soon :)

Star_Of_Hope said:

i am in due for many awards. we made good progress this week, save it for yesterday. meeting the 700 posts goal wouldn't be hard at all and we can even think about 800 posts goal

Angel said:
i am in due for many awards. we made good progress this week, save it for yesterday. meeting the 700 posts goal wouldn't be hard at all and we can even think about 800 posts goal

to be honest, i don't even think we have awards made yet..

Ace said:
to be honest, i don't even think we have awards made yet..

then i will have to wait a long time to get my award. why don't you use other awards from before?
didn't we use to have some awards?

i didn't think we might not meet yesterday's goal. i will read some manga and i will be posting more threads now. i haven't been active much but i would like to keep my color.

Angel said:
i didn't think we might not meet yesterday's goal. i will read some manga and i will be posting more threads now. i haven't been active much but i would like to keep my color.

I wish you all the best chick. Hope that you are able to keep that colour

Weekends sure are dull..I hope that we meet the goals this weekend

New goal has been added.
Even though we made more 180 posts last week, none of the members posted extremely well, to get into V.I.P. membership this week.
Thank you!

i didn't think i would lose my color like this. but i understand that i am not active but we made 180 posts more and you could have given it to me as a gift to celebrate.

Angel said:
then i will have to wait a long time to get my award. why don't you use other awards from before?
didn't we use to have some awards?

Angel said:
i didn't think i would lose my color like this. but i understand that i am not active but we made 180 posts more and you could have given it to me as a gift to celebrate.

Sorry for the late response to the awards bit but i'm working on brand new awards that look more "crisp", as for your V.I.P. it shouldn't be too hard to gain back to be truthful

Ace said:
Sorry for the late response to the awards bit but i'm working on brand new awards that look more "crisp", as for your V.I.P. it shouldn't be too hard to gain back to be truthful

i am not reading as many manga as i used to. i barely made any posts last week. i don't know much about the crisp look but will i get any awards? for what are you making?

Well, looks like there isn't much progress today. We could make it up tomorrow or later this week. 
I am too tired to post stuff and I don't want to spam.

I have done some work yesterday and posted quite a bit.
So, if you don't post quite a bit, you won't be seeing the V.I.P. color for next week as well :D

i don't want to lose to anyone but i haven't been reading much to make up for all the posts, that i might have posted.
i will try to post as much as i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back