Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, 3 more posts for the normal goal. Looks like we will be able to make it this time, without any giveaway.
It's not that bad I suppose.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Alright, 3 more posts for the normal goal. Looks like we will be able to make it this time, without any giveaway.
It's not that bad I suppose.

Awesome. That is great news :)

Well, unless we have 91139, there wouldn't be any V. I. P. Color for anyone.
Still great job in making it this far.

We couldn't make it to that goal. I should have dropped by sooner. I might have had a chance to get that color. I will try to get it this week.

i will try harder to get that. i have completed reading some manga and watched some episodes.
i will try to post them

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have added the new goal.
There will be no giveaway for this week, as we couldn't meet the 800 posts goal

You said earlier that there was a thread which was updated with goals and count info. Could you share me the link please?

blackrose said:
You said earlier that there was a thread which was updated with goals and count info. Could you share me the link please?

look at the first post. you will see the number in that post.
it was made by me.
i liked the special color and i wanted to post a thread

Angel said:
look at the first post. you will see the number in that post.
it was made by me.
i liked the special color and i wanted to post a thread

So you update that post everyday?

@angel one suggestion if I may, you should add the date to the updates

blackrose said:
So you update that post everyday?

at least read a post, before asking. it clearly says it's a weekly goal. i really don't get whether you don't like reading it or you want to make others repeat the same thing again.

Angel said:
at least read a post, before asking. it clearly says it's a weekly goal. i really don't get whether you don't like reading it or you want to make others repeat the same thing again.

Hey no need to get all angry. Just asking and I did read it

blackrose said:
Hey no need to get all angry. Just asking and I did read it

i am not angry i just don't get you. you seem nice but you don't pay attention or read posts before replying. all the time you are asking something, that's already been explained. i don't get it at all

Angel said:
i am not angry i just don't get you. you seem nice but you don't pay attention or read posts before replying. all the time you are asking something, that's already been explained. i don't get it at all

[quote="blackrose" pid='116500' dateline='1544549135']

Hey I'm really not that bad you know. I  do read stuff but was just saying that it could be easier to identify with the dates added...goals i mean. Aww u think I'm nice ?
[/quote]

many times i got the feeling that you aren't reading my posts as you keep asking the same thing i was talking about in my post. you are nice and you know it too. unlike me, you don't curse

Angel said:
many times i got the feeling that you aren't reading my posts as you keep asking the same thing i was talking about in my post. you are nice and you know it too. unlike me, you don't curse

I'm sorry if it seems that way. Will try to be more careful of that. I do curse just not here ;) lol

blackrose said:
I'm sorry if it seems that way. Will try to be more careful of that. I do curse just not here ;) lol

i curse only when i am in my fujoshi self
i don't normally curse too and thanks. i couldn't post much and we haven't been meeting the goal for two days. i won't be getting any color.

Angel said:
i curse only when i am in my fujoshi self
i don't normally curse too and thanks. i couldn't post much and we haven't been meeting the goal for two days. i won't be getting any color.

If we could post 200 posts today, we could cover all the slack but that's a bit too much to ask for.
Well, keep up the good work everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back