Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hopefully you would post a lot but it's fine :D
We haven't done much today and it's difficult now. I haven't been all that active but I really don't like zero post threads.

This progress is great this week despite the above comments. We made it to the goal, twice this week. I am sorry that I couldn't drop by earlier. I was busy and couldn't find anytime.

I will drop by soon and I try to drop by frequently too. Not for the games that you are offering but I like phone here to get here frequently

Nameless said:
I will drop by soon and I try to drop by frequently too. Not for the games that you are offering but I like phone here to get here frequently

I am not so sure what you are trying to say nameless :D
Anyway, our progress today is terrible :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am not so sure what you are trying to say nameless :D
Anyway, our progress today is terrible :(

Hey It's a busy time but I'm sure it will pick up soon. Maybe when everyone is on holidays and stuff

blackrose said:
Hey It's a busy time but I'm sure it will pick up soon. Maybe when everyone is on holidays and stuff

Indeed and everyone slacks off during the weekend.
So it's hopeless if we don't meet the goal during weekdays.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed and everyone slacks off during the weekend.
So it's hopeless if we don't meet the goal during weekdays.

Look on the bright side, we still have a couple of days to go

We made decent progress for today but picking up the slack can be different. Here is the way solution, just stay active even during the weekend.
You don't have to worry about anything that way.

you aren't helping much in picking up the slack. it's me who is doing all the work. but lately i am not doing much myself.
i should probably read more manga

Angel said:
you aren't helping much in picking up the slack. it's me who is doing all the work. but lately i am not doing much myself.
i should probably read more manga

Hey I'm a single mom of two. Cut me some slack..I try to post when I can (sniffles)

blackrose said:
Hey I'm a single mom of two. Cut me some slack..I try to post when I can (sniffles)

i was talking to nameless. he always tried to get the v.i.p. color but never posts much. you don't post enough to get a username color of v.i.p. group. you were never a threat for me, unlike nameless

I didn't think I wasn't contributing much. I was positive that I have been posting more but real life gets in the way sometimes. I am no longer under suspension and I have classes to take

Angel said:
i was talking to nameless. he always tried to get the v.i.p. color but never posts much. you don't post enough to get a username color of v.i.p. group. you were never a threat for me, unlike nameless

Lol oh I see ':) well then my bad lol.. I did get that colour once though just saying

Nameless said:
I didn't think I wasn't contributing much. I was positive that I have been posting more but real life gets in the way sometimes. I am no longer under suspension and I have classes to take

Glad to hear that you are back to school..all the best :)

It's good and bad too. I liked having some free time but now I wouldn't have that time but it's good to be back from having a suspension. I have to work extra hard to cover up for my absence.

We couldn't meet the yesterday's goal. More like we couldn't even meet the 100 posts goal. Still we would be able to meet the goal but please do keep in mind that, we won't be giving any v.i.p. username color for just 700 posts goal

Nameless said:
It's good and bad too. I liked having some free time but now I wouldn't have that time but it's good to be back from having a suspension. I have to work extra hard to cover up for my absence.

Star_Of_Hope said:
We couldn't meet the yesterday's goal. More like we couldn't even meet the 100 posts goal. Still we would be able to meet the goal but please do keep in mind that, we won't be giving any v.i.p. username color for just 700 posts goal

I'm wondering, do my posts count for the correct day? I'm thinking I'm in a different time zone and just wondering if maybe I need to change the time I post at of if my posts are being counted on the correct day

blackrose said:

I'm wondering, do my posts count for the correct day? I'm thinking I'm in a different time zone and just wondering if maybe I need to change the time I post at of if my posts are being counted on the correct day

Please don't worry about it. Just post whenever you want.
As long as we make it to the goal, it's fine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back