Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 more posts and i am finally done.
i made 141 posts today and another 10 would almost be 150. i deserve keeping this color for the next week.

I have added the new goal.
Congratulations Angel, you get to keep the color this week as well. I was positive that we wouldn't be able to meet previous week's goal.

Angel said:
10 more posts and i am finally done.
i made 141 posts today and another 10 would almost be 150. i deserve keeping this color for the next week.

You sure do. Way to go on posts

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have added the new goal.
Congratulations Angel, you get to keep the color this week as well. I was positive that we wouldn't be able to meet previous week's goal.

Awesome @angel. really rocking that color huh. that's how many weeks now?

blackrose said:
You sure do. Way to go on posts

Awesome @angel. really rocking that color huh. that's how many weeks now?

almost three weeks but i working very hard to get it.
it's not easy to post 150 posts like that

Well, if you enjoy talking a bit, then you wouldn't find it a chore.
I used to post quite a bit when I had time...now, I am quite busy.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, if you enjoy talking a bit, then you wouldn't find it a chore.
I used to post quite a bit when I had time...now, I am quite busy.

lol Trust me I am very talkative..it's just that I'm not sure what to talk to some people here about lol

blackrose said:
lol Trust me I am very talkative..it's just that I'm not sure what to talk to some people here about lol

I don't think I have ever faced such an issue. I always make posts when I want and I never thought of it like a very hard chore.
May be it's just me.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't think I have ever faced such an issue. I always make posts when I want and I never thought of it like a very hard chore.
May be it's just me.

I didn't mean chore as actual chore though it was just used loosely. Was just drawing reference to angel posts count

i didn't think we would make it to yesterday's 140 post goal. i didn't post much. i should probably post more if i don't want to lose this color.
i will read more manga

I have been away for a while. Trying to get some something crammed into my head.
My professor would kill me if I get low marks again.

We made some really good progress today.
Keep up with good work everyone. 

I don't think we would be struggling to get posts today.

i haven't made posts and yet we are half way through the goal. this is ominous. i should start posting more if i don't think want to lose my color

The goal has been modified. During the weekend, let's try to get at least 50 posts a day.
If we even plan to get 100 posts a day for an average, then we should push hard a little.

Star_Of_Hope said:
The goal has been modified. During the weekend, let's try to get at least 50 posts a day.
If we even plan to get 100 posts a day for an average, then we should push hard a little.

Sorry to say but with all of these restrictions posts can become a little harder. Will still try my best

blackrose said:
Sorry to say but with all of these restrictions posts can become a little harder. Will still try my best
She lowered the post count Rose.
It will be easy to meet the goal. Also I bet something is going on with this 140 number. Whenever we have 140 post count, we meet the goal most of the time.

blackrose said:

Well, it's not easy to get the average and make for the past inactivity.
Today, we made quite a progress.

i didn't think we would be able to meet the goal in three days in a row like this.
it's been a long time since we saw that. and it should be with the number too. let's keep this number

Angel said:
i didn't think we would be able to meet the goal in three days in a row like this.
it's been a long time since we saw that. and it should be with the number too. let's keep this number

I agree with this Angel.
Let's not modify the post goal anytime now. Let's go with this goal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back