Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nameless said:
She is. I got that color only once. At that time I was suspended and got some time.
I will try but no promises. I disappear for days many times. I call everyone that.

I also got it once..when I first joined and angel swooped down and took it back lol It doesn't really matter much to me, I just wana try to help out when I can and ok cool man. I understand, I also call everyone various names, most popular being hun lol

blackrose said:
I also got it once..when I first joined and angel swooped down and took it back lol It doesn't really matter much to me, I just wana try to help out when I can and ok cool man. I understand, I also call everyone various names, most popular being hun lol

I never knew that you got the color. How can that be? I have been here for close to 2 years but I got it only once. You are still be to this forum.
Now I am depressed man .
Hun sounds sweet.

Nameless said:
I never knew that you got the color. How can that be? I have been here for close to 2 years but I got it only once. You are still be to this forum.
Now I am depressed man .
Hun sounds sweet.
You did know and were at my neck all week that you would get it back and when angel got it instead you became depressed lol
Aren't we all depressed in some way or the other lol
Yea that's why I use it :)

blackrose said:
You did know and were at my neck all week that you would get it back and when angel got it instead you became depressed lol
Aren't we all depressed in some way or the other lol
Yea that's why I use it :)

I have poor memory. Sorry man and I didn't know that I was that bad.
Now it's become a conversation for depression :cheers:

Nameless said:
I have poor memory. Sorry man and I didn't know that I was that bad.
Now it's become a conversation for depression :cheers:

Lol nah you're not that bad. I actually appreciated and still appreciate the way you and angel call me out and let me know if I'm doing something wrong in here. Lmao geeze you don't have to be depressed XD lol

blackrose said:
Lol nah you're not that bad. I actually appreciated and still appreciate the way you and angel call me out and let me know if I'm doing something wrong in here. Lmao geeze you don't have to be depressed XD lol

I try but sometimes I can be annoying too. You could always tell me to shut up if I get too much.
I try be subtle but it's hard. Thanks man.

Nameless said:
I try but sometimes I can be annoying too. You could always tell me to shut up if I get too much.
I try be subtle but it's hard. Thanks man.
Well I can agree with you there, you do come on a bit harsh sometimes but hey I won't tell you to shut up. You are helping me after all. I welcome constructive criticism always

blackrose said:
Well I can agree with you there, you do come on a bit harsh sometimes but hey I won't tell you to shut up. You are helping me after all. I welcome constructive criticism always

It gets awkward when a mod tells you the same. I should've do backseat moderating but I can't help it.
I am trying to become a staff member here

Nameless said:
It gets awkward when a mod tells you the same. I should've do backseat moderating but I can't help it.
I am trying to become a staff member here

Hmm I thought you already were a staff member though lol but if that's the idea then I think that you are doing a great job thus far and that if you do get a staff position you would do great. Only thing is you might need to not disappear so often :)

blackrose said:
Hmm I thought you already were a staff member though lol but if that's the idea then I think that you are doing a great job thus far and that if you do get a staff position you would do great. Only thing is you might need to not disappear so often :)

I asked for it but no one said anything. We only have 5 staff members now man. Clara, star, Madara, BurnsyCEO, Ace.
I will try man but real life gets in the way

[quote="blackrose" pid='116687' dateline='1544668473']

Oh I see, maybe it's being deliberated upon and trust me I know how much real life can get in the way lol I wish you all the best though and will be one of the firsts to congratulate you when you do :)
[/quote]

Thanks man.
I will be more active if I became a staff member. But getting there might take me a life time

Nameless said:
Thanks man.
I will be more active if I became a staff member. But getting there might take me a life time

Aww no problem. I'm sure it won't take that long once you work hard for it :)

blackrose said:
Aww no problem. I'm sure it won't take that long once you work hard for it :)

Thank you. I will try hard to get it soon.
It might take me sometime but waiting would be worth it

Interesting progress.
Let's do our best to get back on the track. It might take some work but the progress is great so far

i haven't posted much today. nameless would snatch that color if i get too careless.
i am going to read some more manga

We might have better luck today.
Yesterday's progress wasn't bad but we couldn't cover the posts much.
If we could post 216 posts today, it will be great.

Star_Of_Hope said:
We might have better luck today.
Yesterday's progress wasn't bad but we couldn't cover the posts much.
If we could post 216 posts today, it will be great.

A bit high but we can do it. Trying to get some stuff to post about.

Angel said:
i haven't posted much today. nameless would snatch that color if i get too careless.
i am going to read some more manga

Yep he sure might..he really wants that colour hun. Beware the nameless lol

blackrose said:
A bit high but we can do it. Trying to get some stuff to post about.

Yep he sure might..he really wants that colour hun. Beware the nameless lol

It's hard to meet the goal but let's do what we can and the same thing stands. If we couldn't get 800 posts, we wouldn't be giving the v.i.p. color to anyone.
Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back