Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackrose said:
Wow that should be a piece of cake to get..good luck

It's already been met and the count has been reset. You should see when it's posted, blackrose.
We could meet the goal today too and I will my color soon.

We made good progress so far. Keep up the good work and Nameless is on the correct track to get the special color.
Good job everyone

Nameless said:
It's already been met and the count has been reset. You should see when it's posted, blackrose.
We could meet the goal today too and I will my color soon.

Well in any case. good luck with that colour. You know that angel is gunning for it to right ;)

i am in trouble and if this goes on i can never get that color. i will try to read more manga and post more and more.
i don't want to give my color to anyone.

Angel said:
i am in trouble and if this goes on i can never get that color. i will try to read more manga and post more and more.
i don't want to give my color to anyone.

Awww sorry hun. Hey you still have some time though and at least it's basically justyou and nameless trying for it. Good luck to you both

blackrose said:
Awww sorry hun. Hey you still have some time though and at least it's basically justyou and nameless trying for it. Good luck to you both

he is trying to hard and i haven't been posting much for 2 days straight. if i want to get that color, i would post 250 posts or more by myself today which is impossible for me on a weekday.

Angel said:
he is trying to hard and i haven't been posting much for 2 days straight. if i want to get that color, i would post 250 posts or more by myself today which is impossible for me on a weekday.

Great progress everyone. We are having a good week. We were able to meet the daily goal, two days in a row.
Keep up the good work.

I am on a roll today as well. You will see me here more.
I will get the color and flaunt it and then disappear for a while.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Great progress everyone. We are having a good week. We were able to meet the daily goal, two days in a row.
Keep up the good work.

AWesome star. Glad to hear this kind of news and I think most of the props goes to angel and nameless. I noticed that you were also doing a good amount of posting. Congrats hope it remains this way :)

Nameless said:
I am on a roll today as well. You will see me here more.
I will get the color and flaunt it and then disappear for a while.

XD hmm you sure are confident huh lol well good luck with that

My talent are getting recognized and I couldn't ask for more. Let's meet today's goal as well.
I forgot as have to meet the 800 posts goal to get the color... Now I am feeling down

Well, we need 800 posts a week and this can't be negotiated.
If you need the color, you will have to try harder. But this week, I don't think reaching it would be hard.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, we need 800 posts a week and this can't be negotiated.
If you need the color, you will have to try harder. But this week, I don't think reaching it would be hard.

It wouldn't be that hard to make it to the goal today.
It's just 38 posts but that 800 posts goal scares me.

To be honest, if we keep this up, it wouldn't be hard to meet the 800 posts goal as well. If I remember correctly so far, we made 38 extra posts excluding this post.
So, that makes 39 posts even after meeting the 140 posts goal :D

we had weeks like this before
i forgot how we used to post without worrying about the goal. this must be one of those weeks.

Star_Of_Hope said:
To be honest, if we keep this up, it wouldn't be hard to meet the 800 posts goal as well. If I remember correctly so far, we made 38 extra posts excluding this post.
So, that makes 39 posts even after meeting the 140 posts goal :D

That's great news. I hope this can be kept up and that you get to the goal which you seek to soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back