Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_Of_Hope said:
Well we still need 80 posts as of now.
I hope we could meet it but it will be very difficult. Well then let's try our best

i am so sorry but we didn't do much yesterday and we have to post 213 posts today to meet the goal. what a fuk up. i will post but i don't think we can meet a very huge goal but that newbie @blackrose is also aiming for the green color name so it shouldn't be hard

213 posts is a very high goal but we have done way more than that.
May be we could do a little at a time and see how much we can do. Let's do our best :cheers:

Nameless said:
213 posts is a very high goal but we have done way more than that.
May be we could do a little at a time and see how much we can do. Let's do our best :cheers:

it's a very high goal. i want us to go back to that 140 posts goal. it was easy and we were getting used to it before this. it's really difficult to get 160 posts a day

We are not even close to meeting this goal.
It will be very hard to get 100 posts after all this time

i don't get 208 posts
you mean to say the entire goal? this is getting hard to meet. can we please go back and do only 140 posts a day?

186 more posts needed to finally meet the goal.
If we could do it, one of us could get the group promotion this week.
I don't see @blackrose . Lesser participants then the higher chance we have bit it's no fun

I have modified the goal.
Let's start this next month. It is a bit early and you guys did try to meet the impossible goal. Great job guys.
Feel free to post beyond the goal as well.

blackrose said:
So whoever gets to the goal first gets that green colour?

thanks clara I will do my best :)

No. Whoever posts more by the end of the week gets the color.
Well 50 more posts are needed for this week's actual goal.
Good luck everyone!

Star_Of_Hope said:
No. Whoever posts more by the end of the week gets the color.
Well 50 more posts are needed for this week's actual goal.
Good luck everyone!

Oh okay, well I will try my best to contribute :)

I never thought we would get so many extra posts. Great job everyone! It's a pleasant surprise.
Well then let's make even more posts :D
I will be adding the new goal tomorrow.

I have added the new post goal. We have 200 extra posts last week. Hopefully we will get that many posts this week as well.
Good luck everyone!

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have added the new post goal. We have 200 extra posts last week. Hopefully we will get that many posts this week as well.
Good luck everyone!

Wow...what a challenge. Good luck all

blackrose said:
Wow...what a challenge. Good luck all

It looks good on you but it looked awesome for my name. What a pity but don't fear, I will get it back soon. Very soon. So watch out for me.

getting 200 extra posts is not a small thing but i don't get why we switched to 700 post goal? didn't we meet that goal and wasn't it a success? i don't see any change in the 160 daily goal.

Angel said:
getting 200 extra posts is not a small thing but i don't get why we switched to 700 post goal? didn't we meet that goal and wasn't it a success? i don't see any change in the 160 daily goal.

Well it might be too soon for us to increase the goal.
As for the index page goal, we didn't have time to change it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back