Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nameless said:
I am not completely sick and I just took some rest.
I don't want to go back to sleep and I need to eat first.

You could do posting later.
Eat and then take rest. You shouldn't strain yourself when you are sick.

Star_Of_Hope said:
You could do posting later.
Eat and then take rest. You shouldn't strain yourself when you are sick.

Thank you for thinking about my health.
I will be online for a few more minutes and I will log off after that.

Nameless said:
Thank you for thinking about my health.
I will be online for a few more minutes and I will log off after that.

Well health comes first before anything and I want everyone to stay healthy.
You shouldn't think about trivial things like post goals when you are sick

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well health comes first before anything and I want everyone to stay healthy.
You shouldn't think about trivial things like post goals when you are sick

I understand and I just checked the count. We should post 8 more posts.
As we are so close to the goal, I can't give up now :cheers:

Nameless said:
I understand and I just checked the count. We should post 8 more posts.
As we are so close to the goal, I can't give up now :cheers:
Thank you for your hard work, nameless. How is your health now?
I hope you are doing well. If we could do this everyday, we don't have to worry about post goals at all. I will try my best as well.

i couldn't do much at all and i think nameless deserve that green color name. will you give it to him? he posted even when he is sick

Angel said:
i couldn't do much at all and i think nameless deserve that green color name. will you give it to him? he posted even when he is sick

I don't need any color but it would be good to have it. Let the staff decide whether I am worthy of it or not. I was sick and lonely so I made too many episodes. It's not exactly the goal.

Great job guys. I really don't know what to say but visiting our forum during my lunch break and seeing all those posts made me very happy.
Keep it up and if we made it to the post goal tomorrow, I will make sure that v.i.p. username color is given.

Let's do this. It would've be long before we can meet the goal.
I wonder if there will be any activity during the weekend.

Claraviolet said:
Great job guys. I really don't know what to say but visiting our forum during my lunch break and seeing all those posts made me very happy.
Keep it up and if we made it to the post goal tomorrow, I will make sure that v.i.p. username color is given.

i am looking forward to it. i haven't seen anyone getting that color. i am posting a lot but i can't post than nameless. i don't get how can he post that much

I don't expect to have one but this time, there is a chance that I might get one. If I get one, I will be hoping to get sick often to post more, as I often feel lonely when I am sick.

i think you will get it and i might get too. even if i don't get it i won't take it hard. i will try next time and i don't think you will be this active each week.

We still need 40 posts more for this week's goal.
If we could meet it today itself, it would be really great :D
I have no doubt that, we will be able to meet it regardless for the progress today though. Great job everyone!

This is the final post needed to make the goal.
Good work everyone. I never thought we could do it just like that and not to mention that for the last few weeks we have been struggling a lot to meet the goal.
Well, good work @Namless congratulations! Green color looks good for your name :D

his name looks good on him. i will take that color next week. and i think i will make some more posts today and not for the goal but i am simply reading manga

I have added the new goal. Looks like we didn't have much progress during the weekend. Barely 90 posts are gained. 
Let's meet this week's goal as well without any struggle.

I got a colorful username. I should have dropped by this weekend. I missed two days of my glorious days and I will try to keep it to myself by posting more :cheers:

Nameless said:
I got a colorful username. I should have dropped by this weekend. I missed two days of my glorious days and I will try to keep it to myself by posting more :cheers:

you totally deserved them. have you seen the hidden section? you could only see it when you have that color and i couldn't reply as my color was revoked again.

So far we didn't make much of progress but I hope that will change soon. I wonder how far we would make it today good job for everyone

Star_Of_Hope said:
So far we didn't make much of progress but I hope that will change soon. I wonder how far we would make it today good job for everyone

i can't be here much. we are having a busy day and my break-time is almost over. i will be here some more time but i can't post much. i will try to post after i get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back