Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh...I won't be available much either.
Sorry guys ....for the next three days, it's all on you. Go and meet that goal already :p

We need more than 250 posts or so.
I really hope we can meet the goal this time as well.
Good luck everyone and hopefully we could meet it

Well it doesn't change the fact that we still need more than 200 posts.
Hopefully we could get them before Monday :D

there isn't much progress today but expected it. i will drop by tomorrow and post more. 210 posts isn't something we can't do in 3 days. don't think of it much.

May be we should leave it to Angel. She can save us from anything and she posts a lot :cheers:
That's just a joke.

Angel said:
i can't post many posts with no one to talk to. what do you think making joke of posting like that?

He doesn't mean any harm by it.
It is just a compliment and if you don't like it, you could always ignore stuff.
Well I don't think he would be making anymore comments like that.

Angel said:
i can't post many posts with no one to talk to. what do you think making joke of posting like that?

You seem to think everyone is against you, lighten up.

we need many posts and i am surprised no one bothered to post at all. i am reading manga and i will post a bit but i can't post those many posts today. sorry.

Risk said:
You seem to think everyone is against you, lighten up.

i can't help it when everything thinks i am a pervert.

Angel said:
we need many posts and i am surprised no one bothered to post at all. i am reading manga and i will post a bit but i can't post those many posts today. sorry.

i can't help it when everything thinks i am a pervert.

No one thinks like that angel.
We will need 100 more posts to meet the goal. Let's do our best.

Star_Of_Hope said:
No one thinks like that angel.
We will need 100 more posts to meet the goal. Let's do our best.

many people said that to my face. how can i think anything different? i told you before that i can't post that many posts by myself. don't expect me to post many posts.

Angel said:
many people said that to my face. how can i think anything different? i told you before that i can't post that many posts by myself. don't expect me to post many posts.

I see.
It's fine and we have done our best till now. It shouldn't be a problem if we miss the target once in a while I suppose :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
It's fine and we have done our best till now. It shouldn't be a problem if we miss the target once in a while I suppose :D

you could have posted a little. we still need 90 posts and it shouldn't be a problem if you post a little and ask the staff to contribute. only madarauchiha ever posts here. what happened to the other staff?

Angel said:
you could have posted a little. we still need 90 posts and it shouldn't be a problem if you post a little and ask the staff to contribute. only madarauchiha ever posts here. what happened to the other staff?

Well, I can't make people do anything. Staff are really busy with their lives.
Hopefully they will be back soon.
I will try to post a bit.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I can't make people do anything. Staff are really busy with their lives.
Hopefully they will be back soon.
I will try to post a bit.

you didn't get my point. why are people who are not here and who don't post anything and who don't care are still in the staff. before you say it, i am not asking for a staff position and i don't think anyone would approve of me but there are plenty of other members.

Angel said:
you didn't get my point. why are people who are not here and who don't post anything and who don't care are still in the staff. before you say it, i am not asking for a staff position and i don't think anyone would approve of me but there are plenty of other members.

Well, that's not something you should be worried about Angel.
All the staff has their own lives and still they try to contribute something to AMF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back