Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have to post 177 more posts to make the goal. i am too tired now. may be i could post later.
or we could post during the weekend.

Angel said:
we have to post 177 more posts to make the goal. i am too tired now. may be i could post later.
or we could post during the weekend.

There is no rush :D
If we could post 60 posts these there days, we will be able to meet this goal easily.
I am not at all worried about it.

thought we might have met the goal already. why are we so behind? its more than 120 episodes to post. i will try to post but i want that v.i.p. color. i am doing a lot.

Not many people are interested in posting anymore :(
Well we can't do anything about them. I wish for an idea website of all the members posting daily 3-5 posts a day but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Not many people are interested in posting anymore :(
Well we can't do anything about them. I wish for an idea website of all the members posting daily 3-5 posts a day but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

may be they don't like posting here? i like the v.i.p. color but may be others didn't like it at all and are trying to avoid getting it.

Angel said:
may be they don't like posting here? i like the v.i.p. color but may be others didn't like it at all and are trying to avoid getting it.

That might be the case but unless someone expresses that out loud, we wouldn't know and we continue to believe that they might have just lost interest in posting here.

I have added the new the goal.
Last week was really hard  .I really hope we don't have to worry about that this week.

I have posted a lot and I was enjoying talking with MadaraUchiha. I didn't expect you would still have trouble meeting the goal after all that.

KuranKaname said:
I have posted a lot and I was enjoying talking with MadaraUchiha. I didn't expect you would still have trouble meeting the goal after all that.

I am glad to know that. People are forgetting to have fun while talking to each other these days.
I don't want this to become a task but these days, it is becoming more and more like a task as no one is posting much.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am glad to know that. People are forgetting to have fun while talking to each other these days.
I don't want this to become a task but these days, it is becoming more and more like a task as no one is posting much.

If it's just 100 posts on a weekday, it wouldn't be a big deal but more than that is difficult and I wouldn't say it's impossible but that would be pushing it. If it's 50 or 60 we can easily meet that goal.

I am surprised and very disappointed.
I will be posting quite a bit now but I highly doubt I can make much of a difference at this point.

i am not sure what to say to this. we never once meet the goal this entire week. it's like we don't post at all and we need 220 posts now which is impossible

Well, this is our dry week then :D
We can't do much as MadaraUchiha is going to be very busy this month and others don't post all that much in general.

a very dry week. it's just me who is posting here. i think i have posted all the posts that we have now. i am getting tired and still we haven't made much progress.

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's not possible to think of getting posts at once. Let's try during the weekend as well :D
Good job so far angel

thanks but i wish i had someone to talk to. if i am talking to someone this wouldn't feel like a chore and i would enjoy myself a lot. will you posts replies to some of my threads?

Angel said:
thanks but i wish i had someone to talk to. if i am talking to someone this wouldn't feel like a chore and i would enjoy myself a lot. will you posts replies to some of my threads?

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='106549' dateline='1536839982']

I am sorry. There is a lot going on and I am really tired. 
I wish I could stay and post more but I don't have much time to spare. I hope you will understand this angel.
[/quote]

i understand. thank you and take rest. i will read some more manga and post some more threads. but i can't guarantee that i can post that makes a huge difference. why didn't i get the color for previous week?

Angel said:
i understand. thank you and take rest. i will read some more manga and post some more threads. but i can't guarantee that i can post that makes a huge difference. why didn't i get the color for previous week?
Thank you for your understanding Angel. You have made decent progress and that's more than we could ask for.
Well, previous week we struggled to make it to the goal.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Thank you for your understanding Angel. You have made decent progress and that's more than we could ask for.
Well, previous week we struggled to make it to the goal.

i could post a few more before i get off my work. i am not feeling well and night shifts always tire me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back