Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so sure what the yesterday's final count is.
I wonder if anyone saw it. The last time I was here, the count was around 154.

Angel said:
this is not good.
we are like 28+26 posts behind as it is. we need 234 posts today to catch up with all the slack.

they would always go after pretty woman.
they wouldn't run around for ugly ducklings and you are too modest to accept it

Lol I hear you..thanks I guess
As for post count it's been reached for today I think..last time I checked only 10 posts were needed for the day's goal to be met

blackrose said:
Lol I hear you..thanks I guess
As for post count it's been reached for today I think..last time I checked only 10 posts were needed for the day's goal to be met

you mean to say it's gone 170 yesterday?
if so then we only need 218 today to pick the earlier slack.

Angel said:
you mean to say it's gone 170 yesterday?
if so then we only need 218 today to pick the earlier slack.

Yeah I think so...well that's not gona be hard at all( she said sarcastically) lol

blackrose said:
Yeah I think so...well that's not gona be hard at all( she said sarcastically) lol

it's going to be very hard.
let's aim for 234 as you are not sure whether we have made it or not.
it's better to count them too

I just saw the bing bot man.
Before long we will be getting all the bots back. It's going to be me and bots whenever I visit soon

Angel said:
it's going to be very hard.
let's aim for 234 as you are not sure whether we have made it or not.
it's better to count them too

Nameless said:
I just saw the bing bot man.
Before long we will be getting all the bots back. It's going to be me and bots whenever I visit soon

Lol nice to see you :)
would be nice if there were push notifications for the site...hmmm is that something that forums have?

blackrose said:
Umm not sure but last time I checked it was 144

then today we need at least 94 but it's a weekend for many people and i am afraid we might not get any today
we wouldn't be able to do much on our own

140 might not be that hard to get.
i will see what i can do but don't expect much and i want everyone to be here even during weekends. why are you not here, when you have free time?

Yeah, I really hope that instead of just being strangers posting stuff we can make this into a bit more of a friendly place..more like a family
I'm still not 100 about forums and how they are supposed to work but I think that this would make amf unique and more people may join
btw should it be maf now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back