Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackrose said:
Yeah, I really hope that instead of just being strangers posting stuff we can make this into a bit more of a friendly place..more like a family
I'm still not 100 about forums and how they are supposed to work but I think that this would make amf unique and more people may join
btw should it be maf now lol

I do agree to that but that might not be a very good idea as not many people would want that... privacy issues and such.
MAF doesn't look like a very good name :(

blackrose said:
Yeah, I really hope that instead of just being strangers posting stuff we can make this into a bit more of a friendly place..more like a family
I'm still not 100 about forums and how they are supposed to work but I think that this would make amf unique and more people may join
btw should it be maf now lol

that would be excellent.
i am starting to feel easy enough to share some of my problems here. i never would have done that in yo

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='130235' dateline='1554084824']
I see 
I will try to reply but I haven't completely caught up with the anime yet :(
[/quote]

i was too lazy to post them before but then i changed my mind.
i want to post them before i could completely forget about everything for those episodes

How is it going ladies?
I have enjoyed this weekend a lot. Went out with my friends to trekking and man it was great

Lol nice to see you :)
would be nice if there were push notifications for the site...hmmm is that something that forums have?
[/quote]

I don't think we have them man

Nameless said:
How is it going ladies?
I have enjoyed this weekend a lot. Went out with my friends to trekking and man it was great

I don't think we have them man

Glad to hear that you had fun...is trekking like hiking?
Push notifications are like the notifications you get when something happens immediately on a site you use..you must have some sort of it

blackrose said:
Glad to hear that you had fun...is trekking like hiking?
Push notifications are like the notifications you get when something happens immediately on a site you use..you must have some sort of it

I haven't experimented on them man.
If you figure it out let me know and if I am not wrong, even the site should support them and this site doesn't support them

Nameless said:
If you figure it out let me know and if I am not wrong, even the site should support them and this site doesn't support them

i don't know anything like that at all.
if it's good, i would like to set it up too

It's going to be a long day.
Where is everyone man? I don't see anyone today. Wouldn't it be great if we could have profile statuses?

Nameless said:

yes i guess but it doesn't seem to be supported here...i don't know if any other forms have them though

blackrose said:
yes i guess but it doesn't seem to be supported here...i don't know if any other forms have them though

Well, we do have alerts.
You could use tapatalk if you use mobile phone a lot :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, we do have alerts.
You could use tapatalk if you use mobile phone a lot :D

Tapatalk? hmm first i have heard of this..gotta research it
Yes we do have alerts but you don't know until you login...I don't know how it works but might increase activity if we did have them
Don't you think @angel?

Angel said:
that would be excellent.
i am starting to feel easy enough to share some of my problems here. i never would have done that in yo

You have mentioned yo quite a few times
Is it abbreviation for something or another site which you are a member of?
Guessing the latter but still asking to be sure

Angel said:
i don't know anything like that at all.
if it's good, i would like to set it up too

Do you have an email account of social media account that notifies you instantly when something happens with that account?
Those are called push notifications chick

Nameless said:
It's going to be a long day.
Where is everyone man? I don't see anyone today. Wouldn't it be great if we could have profile statuses?

You can see that on your buddy statuses though
But how would that work? You would have to visit someone's profile to see there status right?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I do agree to that but that might not be a very good idea as not many people would want that... privacy issues and such.
MAF doesn't look like a very good name :(

Well it would be nice to have it like this for those that are interested...as for those who aren't then I guess they would keep to themselves
Lol was just kidding since the site's url has been changed

blackrose said:
Yes we do have alerts but you don't know until you login...I don't know how it works but might increase activity if we did have them
Don't you think @angel?

Do you have an email account of social media account that notifies you instantly when something happens with that account?

But how would that work? You would have to visit someone's profile to see there status right?

Well it would be nice to have it like this for those that are interested...as for those who aren't then I guess they would keep to themselves

Usually people display it in the index page man. Like latest posts.
We are far behind the goal man. Do you think we can make it?

blackrose said:
Don't you think @angel?

It's like a mobile platform for forums, that don't have any mobile theme.
It's a clean app and it has push notifications.

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's like a mobile platform for forums, that don't have any mobile theme.
It's a clean app and it has push notifications.

So if I used that I could get push notifications for here?
Interesting

Nameless said:
Usually people display it in the index page man. Like latest posts.
We are far behind the goal man. Do you think we can make it?

I'm not sure but nothing is impossible :)
Fingers crossed we make it even if barely so

blackrose said:
So if I used that I could get push notifications for here?
Interesting

I'm not sure but nothing is impossible :)
Fingers crossed we make it even if barely so

I believe so blackrose.
We will have to check with Clara if it still works or not.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I believe so blackrose.
We will have to check with Clara if it still works or not.

ok cool but please don't stress over that. If it's an app i might not be able to get it in any case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back