Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.
Alright then. I have tried my best yesterday and somehow I made it to the goal. Hopefully that would be the case today as well

[quote="blackrose" pid='130417' dateline='1554171883']

lol bwahahahha 
nah just kidding..I waited until last minute but no one showed and it was just 9 posts away so I thought what the heck lol
:p maybe next time
[/quote]

i couldn't come with my sudden shift.
i am so sorry and to think we made it to the goal is huge. you guys don't need me

Angel said:
i couldn't come with my sudden shift.
i am so sorry and to think we made it to the goal is huge. you guys don't need me

Woman are you crazy??!! We do need you like duhh lol
There was a bit of activity so I just added the last few posts..not sure if it would have made it had I left it at 171
Probably could have but I didn't want to chance it

blackrose said:
Woman are you crazy??!! We do need you like duhh lol
There was a bit of activity so I just added the last few posts..not sure if it would have made it had I left it at 171
Probably could have but I didn't want to chance it

you are so nice to say that and thank you.
looks like you missed me and i will be here always. it's nice of you to not to chance it. i am like that too

Angel said:
you are so nice to say that and thank you.
looks like you missed me and i will be here always. it's nice of you to not to chance it. i am like that too

Of course I missed you
I miss all of you when you go missing for a bit

blackrose said:
Of course I missed you
I miss all of you when you go missing for a bit

thank you.
even now i am tired and i can hardly keep my eyes open. i would probably be asleep soon. we are not even half way there. have we?

Angel said:
thank you.
even now i am tired and i can hardly keep my eyes open. i would probably be asleep soon. we are not even half way there. have we?

Awww sorry to hear that hun
Do take care of yourself and get rest..you can always come back after a rest
I'm not sure how far we are from the goal

blackrose said:
Awww sorry to hear that hun
Do take care of yourself and get rest..you can always come back after a rest
I'm not sure how far we are from the goal

thank you and if i fell asleep, you wouldn't see my comments for now i want to spend a little more time with you.
i don't catch you online these days

[quote="blackrose" pid='130417' dateline='1554171883']

lol bwahahahha 
nah just kidding..I waited until last minute but no one showed and it was just 9 posts away so I thought what the heck lol
:p maybe next time
[/quote]

That's cool man.
I would have hogged the limelight for myself, if it were me. If we didn't have that statistics page, no one would ever know

[quote="blackrose" pid='130473' dateline='1554179244']

Aww that's sweet hun
You do need rest though
I also fell asleep a bit 
I have been a bit scarce the past few days since I just couldn't control the fact that my body needed to rest..tried to come in a bit later in the day but you aren't around at that time much
[/quote]

sorry i should have been here at that time.
it's like i am missing so much and are you reading the manga that i have recommended?

Progress isn't bad but another 60 posts for the goal.
Good luck everyone and let's hope we could meet it without complications

Angel said:
sorry i should have been here at that time.
it's like i am missing so much and are you reading the manga that i have recommended?

It's cool.
We all have our separate lives :)
I haven't gotten to it yet..still one love so life

Not bad at all.
Well, great job everyone and we met the goal for this week. Well then, let's see if we make extra posts or not

blackrose said:
It's cool.
We all have our separate lives :)
I haven't gotten to it yet..still one love so life

i was sure that you forgot about it.
i am going to lose my color this week. i haven't been posting much like i used to. did you try a lot, blackrose, to get to the goal?

Angel said:
i was sure that you forgot about it.
i am going to lose my color this week. i haven't been posting much like i used to. did you try a lot, blackrose, to get to the goal?

Nah I haven't,just haven't gotten to it yet
Aww I hope you don't, still got a few days to catch up hun
I try but I guess it's not that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back