Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel said:
you don't have to apologize and you have been here a lot unlike me this week.
i would probably lose my color at this rate

Nameless said:
Thanks man.
I am having a tough schedule and you won't see me much but I will try to pop up and remind you that I am still alive

Thanks man and I am
I want things but I don't have the energy or time to get them slowly

Awww sorry to hear that but all the best with your schedule..remember to breathe form time to time :)
Lol tell me about it, but I guess if you really want something, you go after it right

Awww sorry to hear that but all the best with your schedule..remember to breathe form time to time :)
Lol tell me about it, but I guess if you really want something, you go after it right
[/quote]

we made it to the goal.
i can't believe it and i am so happy so it. we even covered the slack of yesterday's 10 posts with this post.

Angel said:
we made it to the goal.
i can't believe it and i am so happy so it. we even covered the slack of yesterday's 10 posts with this post.

That's awesome. .I was here for the last 20 posts but so were a couple other members so I can't take credit today lol

blackrose said:
That's awesome. .I was here for the last 20 posts but so were a couple other members so I can't take credit today lol

that's great.
i was sure we would fall behind those 20 posts today. and today's progress isn't going very well

Angel said:
that's great.
i was sure we would fall behind those 20 posts today. and today's progress isn't going very well

It's cool
I thought the same last night but it turned out okay
Things will pick up soon

blackrose said:
It's cool
I thought the same last night but it turned out okay
Things will pick up soon

i tried a lot yesterday to pick up the slack.
it was hard and hopefully it wouldn't be the case today.
i think the progress bar looks good today.

[/quote]

Thanks man and it's hard to plan everything. But you are all going very fine without me.
Good to see that goal being reached but sad to see that, I don't really matter much

i wish to see 100 but it's still 40 posts away.
progress is bad and we should come up with a time when we are all online. that should make the goal easy

Well, it's going to be fine hopefully.
I will be dropping by this weekend and hopefully that would make a difference for our otherwise inactive weekends here.

Nameless said:
Thanks man and it's hard to plan everything. But you are all going very fine without me.
Good to see that goal being reached but sad to see that, I don't really matter much

Well only barely but we have managed a couple days
Awww don't say that you don't matter :)

Angel said:
i tried a lot yesterday to pick up the slack.
it was hard and hopefully it wouldn't be the case today.
i think the progress bar looks good today.

I think then maybe your hard work is paying of even though you aren't always here
You are still doing your best chick

blackrose said:

I think then maybe your hard work is paying of even though you aren't always here

thank you so much for saying that and it's not easy to meet these crazy goals.
if i were here when this site was inactive, i would have posted then instead of trying to make up for it now

Angel said:
thank you so much for saying that and it's not easy to meet these crazy goals.
if i were here when this site was inactive, i would have posted then instead of trying to make up for it now

Yeah it is kinda hard but I just try to do my part and help out where I can
I'm sure things will pick up soon..or hope so :)

blackrose said:
Yeah it is kinda hard but I just try to do my part and help out where I can
I'm sure things will pick up soon..or hope so :)

they are looking good for now.
i am going to see what i can do and it shouldn't be hard if everyone tries but unfortunately everyone doesn't try

blackrose said:

Thanks man.
I wasn't doing that well these days and I needed some break from all the crazy

i am having a migraine.
i hate them and i can't get a day off and this entire week sucked

the only light is i am meeting with my niece this weekend

Nameless said:
Thanks man.
I wasn't doing that well these days and I needed some break from all the crazy

I see
Hope that you will feel better soon

Angel said:
they are looking good for now.
i am going to see what i can do and it shouldn't be hard if everyone tries but unfortunately everyone doesn't try

I'm sorry chick, I left you alone last night
Was a bit tired

@bluefog2019 there is also one other way to get a colored name.
if you post a lot and meet the weekly goal, you will be given a special color and access to a new section. my color is that special color. but only top 1-2 people get selected so there is a competition for it

BlueFog2019 said:
So.. we must post a lot to fulfill the goal? Sounds okay to me

Okie dokie.. i'll do my best

it's not easy at all. and we already met this week's goal ages ago.
but star wants us to move a week ahead. so that would like 300 posts more for 2 days

Angel said:
it's not easy at all. and we already met this week's goal ages ago.
but star wants us to move a week ahead. so that would like 300 posts more for 2 days

Haha.. 300 posts for 2 days is hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back