Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueFog2019 said:
Haha.. 300 posts for 2 days is hard

its not hard if it's a weekday
if you haven't noticed, we are making an average of 180 on a weekday and weekends are pretty much dead here.
and 150 a day is an easy task.

Angel said:
its not hard if it's a weekday
if you haven't noticed, we are making an average of 180 on a weekday and weekends are pretty much dead here.
and 150 a day is an easy task.

Ah yes.. i forget it's a collective posts. Why is weekend is dead here?

BlueFog2019 said:
Ah yes.. i forget it's a collective posts. Why is weekend is dead here?

nameless enjoys his weekends.
we barely see clara or star. and others don't post that much during weekends. so, it's a little dead here but sometimes weekends are nice too. last weekend was pretty good

Angel said:
nameless enjoys his weekends.
we barely see clara or star. and others don't post that much during weekends. so, it's a little dead here but sometimes weekends are nice too. last weekend was pretty good

Tomorrow is weekend, let's see how it goes

BlueFog2019 said:
I'll check it out too, i haven't explore much everything on this site

it's a personal recommendation.
do you like cute manga? are you against bl? do you like romance? do you stick with only psychological?

BlueFog2019 said:
Um.. is it me or i can't find attachment or link?

do you need a link to the threads?
or do you need a link to the actual manga? if it's manga then try mangago and type 'here u are' . if it's the threads, try typing it in the search bar.

Angel said:
do you need a link to the threads?
or do you need a link to the actual manga? if it's manga then try mangago and type 'here u are' . if it's the threads, try typing it in the search bar.

Ah.. i can find it in manganelo, 75 chapters so far

Right now i read Bambino as my main menu and Killing Stalking as condiment. I'll make Here U Are as my main after Bambino, oh my.. i hope that the story isn't that sad, i'm vulnerable to sad story hehe..

BlueFog2019 said:
Right now i read Bambino as my main menu and Killing Stalking as condiment. I'll make Here U Are as my main after Bambino, oh my.. i hope that the story isn't that sad, i'm vulnerable to sad story hehe..

Angel said:
i wouldn't expect anyone to do that.
it became a very huge thread and it keeps going on forever.
@madarauchiha is there a way to find the replies to yoshuda's posts?

Unfortunately no one replied but it's been a long time and I am sure that those replies wouldn't matter now. Thank you for your help.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, you could search for your own posts and then try to find where they lead to.
As you don't have many posts, it shouldn't be hard.

I haven't seen this post and I will be trying this method. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back