Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to faint man.
Someone keep me upright and if we don't meet that, will you strip Angel from her color too?

Nameless said:
I am going to faint man.
Someone keep me upright and if we don't meet that, will you strip Angel from her color too?

Are you actually jealous of Angel, Nameless?
If you need the color, then you will have to earn it and the final decision depends on the weekly goal. Nothing less and nothing more.

Nameless said:
I am going to faint man.

i can never be stripped from my color.
what are you, 5? why are you so intent on having me to lose this color?

blackrose said:
Don't worry hun
Everyone knows how dedicated to this place you are. let's just do our best...it's all that we can do anyways

thank you

Is someone keeping the score for this week?
How much did we make yesterday? More than 150 but I don't remember the count

[quote="blackrose" pid='129791' dateline='1553776128']

Well was until I had to block him..sighss 
hey did we get to the goal yesterday?
[/quote]

what happened and i you don't think i am crossing the line.
we didn't meet the goal yesterday. i noticed 150 posts and after that i haven't paid any attention. sorry

Angel said:
what happened and i you don't think i am crossing the line.
we didn't meet the goal yesterday. i noticed 150 posts and after that i haven't paid any attention. sorry

Oh I see well it's better than nothing
No you're not. .it was pretty basic...he wanted to be more than friends and wouldn't take no for an answer...i got fed up and blocked him...I'm kinda like that...if you're annoying and get on my nerves to much lol I should probably work on that but I've had a lot of nonsense in my life and I just tend to get rid of stuff like that at the first hint

blackrose said:
Oh I see well it's better than nothing
No you're not. .it was pretty basic...he wanted to be more than friends and wouldn't take no for an answer...i got fed up and blocked him...I'm kinda like that...if you're annoying and get on my nerves to much lol I should probably work on that but I've had a lot of nonsense in my life and I just tend to get rid of stuff like that at the first hint

i don't get guys like that.
they shouldn't push for something when we are not ready and you did good

[quote="blackrose" pid='129819' dateline='1553779459']

yea i guess but he was such a great friend at first 
Man I hate crap like that...sighsss
[/quote]

you must be really beautiful.
i never knew anyone going nuts for me. i would have been flattered but i might have done the same

Angel said:
it's going to be tough.
if it's 140 we wouldn't struggle this much. but our goal keeps increasing like a debt

That's a rather bizarre comparison, Angel :D
I just expect us to reach the milestone sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back