Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is bad. i couldn't come here at all and we are so far behind the goal.
[quote="blackrose" pid='128996' dateline='1553275736']

lol go to work woman..the updates will be there when you get back  :evilgrin:
[/quote]

thanks and i am back

[quote="blackrose" pid='128913' dateline='1553265040']

I guess but maybe they  are zero reply since not many people are interested or maybe no one hasben tagged. I have noticed that that's the most effective way to get replies.  I'm glad to see new members. ..it was so great yesterday when I logged in to see more than two members active..I hope that this continues
[/quote]

I see.
But sometimes tagging doesn't work all that much and I prefer to quote someone.
Our progress is not bad today :D

I lost my way man.
I was checking out the old URL and I forgot all about the domain. It kept saying downtime and I went with that.

blackrose said:
Oh I see
I didn't notice it
Will look for it..thanks for the heads up :)

I got lost and this time, I forgot the domain change briefly man.
Never thought Clara would take action this soon.

Nameless said:
I lost my way man.
I was checking out the old URL and I forgot all about the domain. It kept saying downtime and I went with that.

I got lost and this time, I forgot the domain change briefly man.
Never thought Clara would take action this soon.

I see
Glad that you made it though
better late than never :)

We have updated the goal settings.
We will be aiming for 900 posts every week. Please try to post interactive topics and if you have accounts in other forums, and assuming that advertising is allowed, promote our forum.

Star_Of_Hope said:
We have updated the goal settings.
We will be aiming for 900 posts every week. Please try to post interactive topics and if you have accounts in other forums, and assuming that advertising is allowed, promote our forum.

oh no.
i feared this would happen and my nightmares became true. i don't want to have a 900 posts goal and 800 posts would be good enough for us

I have deleted my alerts accidentally and I would like to know if there is a way to get them back. It would be too rude if I don't give replies to people, who are expecting my response.

Yoshida said:
I have deleted my alerts accidentally and I would like to know if there is a way to get them back. It would be too rude if I don't give replies to people, who are expecting my response.

you can't get them back. even a moderator can't help you and i am sorry.
you could search your own posts and see where they take you

I am really not so sure what to make of our post count now.
We won't be able to meet the 180 posts goal on the very first day. It's a bit depressing.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am really not so sure what to make of our post count now.
We won't be able to meet the 180 posts goal on the very first day. It's a bit depressing.

Wow that's kinda steep don't you think?
Why not wait for a bit before raising the count goal so high?

blackrose said:

Well, we need to do it at some point.
I suppose we should wait but the goal isn't that high if you look closely. It's not 280 :D

blackrose said:

she wouldn't listen and i will try to read even more manga.
i could invite my yo friends but they wouldn't read or watch any action anime like me

Angel said:
she wouldn't listen and i will try to read even more manga.
i could invite my yo friends but they wouldn't read or watch any action anime like me

As long as people don't use curse words and respect forum guidelines at all times, we wouldn't mind them having here.
Well, our goal is to have at least 100 posts per day average

Star_Of_Hope said:
As long as people don't use curse words and respect forum guidelines at all times, we wouldn't mind them having here.
Well, our goal is to have at least 100 posts per day average

we are just in 59.
it's going to take a look to get that and i don't think it would be easy and now i get why you are increasing the goal always

This is hilarious man.
I am just gone a little and everything changed and we have a new goal. I give up and I don't think I can get the color again.

blackrose said:
I see
Glad that you made it though
better late than never :)

Thanks man but the new goal is depressing

Nameless said:
This is hilarious man.
I am just gone a little and everything changed and we have a new goal. I give up and I don't think I can get the color again.

Thanks man but the new goal is depressing

you know how star is
no one can set those goals without thinking twice and she believes we could do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back