Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, you could search for your own posts and then try to find where they lead to.
As you don't have many posts, it shouldn't be hard.

Angel said:
she wouldn't listen and i will try to read even more manga.
i could invite my yo friends but they wouldn't read or watch any action anime like me

Hmm well I guess ima have to kiss my colour goodbye for a bit lol

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, we need to do it at some point.
I suppose we should wait but the goal isn't that high if you look closely. It's not 280 :D

I guess but the 140 is already posing a bit of a challenge at times is all i'm saying.
O well maybe it will work itself out

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's not that tough :D
10 more posts and we will be able to cover yesterday's slack as well.

blackrose said:
I guess but the 140 is already posing a bit of a challenge at times is all i'm saying.
O well maybe it will work itself out

If we don't have goals, then it would be very hard to reach our main goal of ever having 100 posts average, blackrose.
It's Clara's dream too.
I hope your kid had a great party and it's fine :D
Do take care of yourself.

Star_Of_Hope said:
If we don't have goals, then it would be very hard to reach our main goal of ever having 100 posts average, blackrose.
It's Clara's dream too.
I hope your kid had a great party and it's fine :D
Do take care of yourself.

Guess that's true and I hope your breams are realized soon
I didn't have a party just rented a bouncy castle for him for a few hours and he and his brother and sister and a couple other kids played all morning and afterwards we went straight into holi...my hair was so pretttyy lmao
:evilgrin:
Thanks hun :)

Nameless said:
This is hilarious man.
I am just gone a little and everything changed and we have a new goal. I give up and I don't think I can get the color again.

Thanks man but the new goal is depressing

blackrose said:
Hmm well I guess ima have to kiss my colour goodbye for a bit lol

i am thinking the same too.
everyday would be a test to meet the goal and i can't make it to that goal, alone.

blackrose said:
I didn't have a party just rented a bouncy castle for him for a few hours and he and his brother and sister and a couple other kids played all morning and afterwards we went straight into holi...my hair was so pretttyy lmao

[quote="blackrose" pid='129573' dateline='1553649195']

yep..sure is gona be a task 
I hope for the best though
[/quote]

not just long but almost impossible task. i wouldn't be able to do it alone no matter how much i struggle.
we were lucky yesterday

blackrose said:

[quote="blackrose" pid='129590' dateline='1553654917']

lol 
yep you and I both..I will try but I can't promise anything
[/quote]

I can't wait to see your name in my color again.
Just kidding but we won't be able to get this color much

Nameless said:
I can't wait to see your name in my color again.
Just kidding but we won't be able to get this color much

hmmm some friend you are :p lol
You know envy isn't good for your heart ;) :p
:youarecool: :hero1: :evil2:

blackrose said:
hmmm some friend you are :p lol
You know envy isn't good for your heart ;) :p
:youarecool: :hero1: :evil2:

It's for the sake of true equality and for the benefit of mankind. Do you think we should have colors, if they can be avoided?
It's the land of freedom :cheers:

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
That sounds fun and yes I do agree that cleaning up after a festival, is no fun at all.

Yep sure was fun
Could be fun though according to who you're cleaning with

blackrose said:
Yep sure was fun
Could be fun though according to who you're cleaning with

Oh lord.
I would never think cleaning is fun and I try ditch it, at every possible opportunity

Nameless said:
Oh lord.
I would never think cleaning is fun and I try ditch it, at every possible opportunity

Hmmm neither do I but
As I said if you have the correct help or accompaniment then it goes a lot faster and is a lot more fun

Nameless said:
It's for the sake of true equality and for the benefit of mankind. Do you think we should have colors, if they can be avoided?
It's the land of freedom :cheers:

Meh I don't know about all that stuff lol but I like that colour dude...maybe if a few more incentives are added things would be more interesting here

blackrose said:
Hmmm neither do I but
As I said if you have the correct help or accompaniment then it goes a lot faster and is a lot more fun

Thanks man.
I could help by providing the entertainment but please don't ask me to actually work.

blackrose said:
Hmmm neither do I but

Meh I don't know about all that stuff lol but I like that colour dude...maybe if a dew more incentives are added things would be more interesting here

I thought you would recognize my funny bone but it fell flat.

Angel said:
not just long but almost impossible task. i wouldn't be able to do it alone no matter how much i struggle.
we were lucky yesterday

Don't worry hun
Everyone knows how dedicated to this place you are. let's just do our best...it's all that we can do anyways

Nameless said:
Thanks man.
I could help by providing the entertainment but please don't ask me to actually work.

I thought you would recognize my funny bone but it fell flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back