Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risk said:
I mean 140 posts a day isn't that hard there is like 10 main active users and some others that post here and there and there is always multiple threads and conversations going on at once and there are some users who post a lot more the others so there is always an active thread or conversation going on even if we don't meet the goal.

I agree man and even when I disappear for days, that never effected the goal much.
Now we don't have to worry about all those posts from shounen ai section

Nameless said:
I agree man and even when I disappear for days, that never effected the goal much.
Now we don't have to worry about all those posts from shounen ai section

I visit my daily sites regularly and it would be part of my daily routine. I check all the websites as soon as I check my mail and it doesn't take much time to do that.

Looks like somehow we made it to the goal yesterday's goal. Keep up the good work everyone.
We need 198 posts to meet this week's goal.

[quote="blackrose" pid='122370' dateline='1548986710']

Glad to hear that.  I'm sorry that I couldn't come in.  I have been in bed all day.  caught some kind  of virus or something. haven't felt this sick in a long time.  I'm literally forcing myself to type this lol just wanted to say that Im sorry that I couldn't help out much today. I will try to come in tomorrow but I can't promise anything.  I feel really weak. i hope that the goal is met somehow though
[/quote]

health is more important than anything. i will see what i can do and it's just 700 posts this week.

Angel said:
health is more important than anything. i will see what i can do and it's just 700 posts this week.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am so sorry to hear that. Forget about everything and get some rest.
Hope you will get well soon.
Thanks hun. I have been in bed all day today as well. I'm feeling a little better but still super weak. Thanks for your best wishes. much appreciated :)

Angel said:
people with authority are like that and they don't get much about others

i will be fine soon. thank you

i don't like people like that. I'm sorry but no matter how much I need it im not working for any inhumane person. i mean an employee is not a slave. If anything you should cherish them since they are what keeps you earning...some people are so disgusting

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed you can.
Do post a thread in advertising section. Let me know if you need anything else and I haven't noticed your question before. Sorry about that

blackrose said:

Thanks hun. I have been in bed all day today as well. I'm feeling a little better but still super weak. Thanks for your best wishes. much appreciated :)

i don't like people like that. I'm sorry but no matter how much I need it im not working for any inhumane person. i mean an employee is not a slave. If anything you should cherish them since they are what keeps you earning...some people are so disgusting

It would be great if you could mention this forum in one of your videos, but if that's too much to ask, thet never mind :D

80 posts to go.
Good luck everyone!

Looks like we were not able to meet the 800 posts goal.
As promised, we are fine with the 700 posts goal. I have added the new goal for this week

How does this work? Would it be like a competition to see who posts more posts or would it be for threads and if we win, instead of asking for the color, can I make a post in the advertising section?

i am sorry and i couldn't do much as me and blackrose were sick/
nameless was here but he didn't do much. thank you for letting us keep the colors.

Yoshida said:
How does this work? Would it be like a competition to see who posts more posts or would it be for threads and if we win, instead of asking for the color, can I make a post in the advertising section?

The competition is the person with the most posts for the week gets the colour once the weekly goal is met. As for your advertising request I don't know much about that but I'm sure that star or one of our mods will reply to you shortly :)

it's been a very long day and i am too tired. i made so many posts today to meet the goal and i am very tired.
i don't think i can do it today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back