Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel said:
158 posts and that should say something. we have met the goal star and i am glad that i was able to help.
i would drop by soon again

Indeed and have you started watching violet evergarden, Angel?
I saw your posts a little yesterday but I don't remember whether you have started watching it or not.

I should have been here earlier.
I missed the active time today. This week is great and I can't wait to get my color this time

Nameless said:
I should have been here earlier.
I missed the active time today. This week is great and I can't wait to get my color this time

You seem to be quite motivated this week hun. All the best but do remember you are up against angel and @yoshida seems to like that colour as well

blackrose said:
You seem to be quite motivated this week hun. All the best but do remember you are up against angel and @yoshida seems to like that colour as well

I like that color always man.
I just don't get it and I am trying a lot this week. I have a good start and I want to get the color.
Isn't yoshida very new? He won't be a problem for me. I just have to keep an eye on you, angel and star

Nameless said:
I like that color always man.
I just don't get it and I am trying a lot this week. I have a good start and I want to get the color.
Isn't yoshida very new? He won't be a problem for me. I just have to keep an eye on you, angel and star

[quote="blackrose" pid='123065' dateline='1549511362']

Lol me huh lol i mean i do like the colour but I don't gun for it. 
My posts just increase if I have something to say and also if the post count seems to be low.
All the best hun and angel won't give up so easy
[/quote]

Your posts improved a lot. You might not have noticed it but I have started reading all your posts.
May be not in that shounen ai section but in other sections

Nameless said:
Your posts improved a lot. You might not have noticed it but I have started reading all your posts.
May be not in that shounen ai section but in other sections

Really? You think?
Thanks. I guess I just kinda don't want to get into trouble again lol
Aww that's so nice to hear that you are interested in my posts :)

blackrose said:
Really? You think?
Thanks. I guess I just kinda don't want to get into trouble again lol
Aww that's so nice to hear that you are interested in my posts :)

I do think so and I don't know what happened.
Or may be it's because I was being a total a$$ before. I realized that later when Clara pmed me and apologized to you.
Yours posts are great now. Only a few times I see 5 words posts like before

Nameless said:
I do think so and I don't know what happened.
Or may be it's because I was being a total a$$ before. I realized that later when Clara pmed me and apologized to you.
Yours posts are great now. Only a few times I see 5 words posts like before

Lol I'm glad that we could become friends :)
I'm actually good at writting and stuff like that..that is once I have sensible stuff to say

blackrose said:
Lol I'm glad that we could become friends :)
I'm actually good at writting and stuff like that..that is once I have sensible stuff to say

That's cool man.
If I am not wrong, you genuinely seems to be enjoying watching anime and reading the webtoons.
I am really glad to see that.

Nameless said:
That's cool man.
If I am not wrong, you genuinely seems to be enjoying watching anime and reading the webtoons.
I am really glad to see that.

Yea once I take a liking to it. I really have gotten a bit more into them. The mangas are pretty good to

blackrose said:
Yea once I take a liking to it. I really have gotten a bit more into them. The mangas are pretty good to

I prefer anime man.
I have read manga but they are not interesting enough for me to pick a new title.

i couldn't come here earlier and i am sorry for that.
i can't do much now, as it's time for me to leave for my shift.

100 posts for today isn't bad.
we will have to make do with them. i can't post 40 chapters now and it takes too much time.

we made it to the goal and it's all thanks to blackrose. i had to leave for my work and i didn't think we would meet the goal for today.
this week, we made it to the goal each and everyday.

That's so cool man. I have been posting a lot this week and I don't want to lose my color just for one day. This will be walk in the park now.
I am totally excited

i like the global statistics. it wouldn't be long before we can really see the 100k mark.
i want to see that soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back