Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't feeling well and I couldn't drop by sooner.
Looks like Clara missed the office bus yet again. I really don't get why she couldn't make it when she had plenty of time.

I am so sorry man and I thought of posting more but you know how weekends are.
I posted a few but not a lot

if only it's this active all the time, i wouldn't have to binge post like that.
i demand the group color just for yesterday

Star_Of_Hope said:
Looks like we made great progress today. Good job everyone and keep it up.
Let's meet that 800 posts goal this week

i won't be able to post much tomorrow
but i will drop by after that.

i not reading many manga today but i will try to post a little.
i don't want to break the record of this week after we have done so much

I missed a few minutes and look at the count. How I wish I could post like that.
If the goes on, I won't ever get the special color

blackrose said:
The competition is the person with the most posts for the week gets the colour once the weekly goal is met. As for your advertising request I don't know much about that but I'm sure that star or one of our mods will reply to you shortly :)

Thank you and I got the idea now.
It's not what I am looking for but it would be good to see my name in another color. Only my name looks normal here

Thank you and I have been wondering about so many colors. I was under the impression that all of them are mods of various teams. I will try to get a group promotion as it would help me in accessing the advertising section in the long run but I can't do much for these daily post goals and colors.

Yoshida said:
Thank you and I have been wondering about so many colors. I was under the impression that all of them are mods of various teams. I will try to get a group promotion as it would help me in accessing the advertising section in the long run but I can't do much for these daily post goals and colors.

Many people get those group promotions man. After you get one, you wouldn't feel like that it's special
Then you would try out for this color like me

Well a dry day indeed.
I have expected some activity by now but looks like everyone is busy with something or the other

Yoshida said:
Thank you and I got the idea now.
It's not what I am looking for but it would be good to see my name in another color. Only my name looks normal here

No problem :)
Work hard and post your opinions and stuff that interest you and I'm sure that you will be able to get that colour soon :)
You would be going up against angel and nameless though but all the best ;)

158 posts and that should say something. we have met the goal star and i am glad that i was able to help.
i would drop by soon again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back