Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackrose said:
Don't give up hope yet. There is still some time left :)

Hmmm it's nice to see that you are taking some time for yourself chick

We will not have any problem meeting the goal today.
I am just worried about the rest of the week.
We still have four days left but still...

blackrose said:
Oh I see. Well make sure you get rest then..it helps with the pain I mean if you are asleep then you should not feel the pain right

Oh. Well happens to us all. Human nature I guess. Hmmm don't you have like sick days and stuff to take?

when you are making the ends meet by working a low pay job, you can't have them all.
i do but they are not many and that b$tch wouldn't give me the time off when i needed

Well, just for this week, if we meet 700 posts goal, we would be giving out the color.
I will be leaving everything on you guys, so it's only fair. Good luck everyone!

Angel said:
when you are making the ends meet by working a low pay job, you can't have them all.
i do but they are not many and that b$tch wouldn't give me the time off when i needed

Oh I see. I'm sorry hun. Your boss sounds pretty bad. I'm sorry that you have to put up with that type of stuff to

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, just for this week, if we meet 700 posts goal, we would be giving out the color.
I will be leaving everything on you guys, so it's only fair. Good luck everyone!

Cool. I will try to help out as much as I can

Star_Of_Hope said:
We will not have any problem meeting the goal today.
I am just worried about the rest of the week.
We still have four days left but still...

I get it but I hope that we can pull it of ::) hey I asked somewhere but didn't get a reply. Is there anyway to post personal links here like youtube channels?

Star_Of_Hope said:

This is so cool man.
Who would have thought we could get it for just 700 posts?
It's what like 225 posts now?

blackrose said:
Oh I see. I'm sorry hun. Your boss sounds pretty bad. I'm sorry that you have to put up with that type of stuff to

I get it but I hope that we can pull it of ::) hey I asked somewhere but didn't get a reply. Is there anyway to post personal links here like youtube channels?

You can do it in advertising section and you already met the requirements.
Make a thread there man and all the times, people don't get tagged here

Nameless said:
This is so cool man.
Who would have thought we could get it for just 700 posts?
It's what like 225 posts now?

You can do it in advertising section and you already met the requirements.
Make a thread there man and all the times, people don't get tagged here

oh I see. Cool thanks for the info :)

It's going to be long for this week without star. I want Angel to post more but she got a migraine and asking for more is bad.
I want this week's color

blackrose said:

Indeed you can.
Do post a thread in advertising section. Let me know if you need anything else and I haven't noticed your question before. Sorry about that

blackrose said:

people with authority are like that and they don't get much about others

i will be fine soon. thank you

I don't like people who abuse that authority man.
It's not a good thing to do and how could have they have it to that place without going through the same thing? They should know how it is

Is this necessary? I can see that you are talking about much more than the post counts but if you think about them too much, you will have more spam content than you can handle

Yoshida said:
Is this necessary? I can see that you are talking about much more than the post counts but if you think about them too much, you will have more spam content than you can handle

That is what I thought since people will just post for the sake of posting but it is also necessary in such a small community since it will become inactive or just die out if there is not consistent posts.

Risk said:
That is what I thought since people will just post for the sake of posting but it is also necessary in such a small community since it will become inactive or just die out if there is not consistent posts.

Well its not really a huge goal plus its only a few people who are actively trying to reach the goal. I don't really pay attention to it though, I mean nothing happens either way if the goal is met or not I guess its just a little fun thing to keep people motivated.

Risk said:
Well its not really a huge goal plus its only a few people who are actively trying to reach the goal. I don't really pay attention to it though, I mean nothing happens either way if the goal is met or not I guess its just a little fun thing to keep people motivated.

Thank you and I am not interested in this, if nothing happens. There should be something for the people who tried

I agree with Risk on this too.
If the forum is too inactive, it will definitely die eventually. So it's better like this :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
If the forum is too inactive, it will definitely die eventually. So it's better like this :D

I agree too man but sometimes it's very difficult to get to that point.
Someone would always post something man

Star_Of_Hope said:

I don't see many people here. It must be hard to meet these goals and you still think it's worth it? I don't totally get it but I can relate the unpopularity with my own channel

Yoshida said:
I don't see many people here. It must be hard to meet these goals and you still think it's worth it? I don't totally get it but I can relate the unpopularity with my own channel

They are giving out the colors and access to a special section man. Even I want that color but I disappear often to get it.
I might get it this week

Yoshida said:

I mean 140 posts a day isn't that hard there is like 10 main active users and some others that post here and there and there is always multiple threads and conversations going on at once and there are some users who post a lot more the others so there is always an active thread or conversation going on even if we don't meet the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back