Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackrose said:
That's a great idea.
I'm not really a foodie but I do like desserts and nice food. I hardly eat plenty food and fast food though

That's cool man. You loved cheese cake and I thought you would appreciate nice taste in food.
I can't stick with my diet

Nameless said:
That's cool man. You loved cheese cake and I thought you would appreciate nice taste in food.
I can't stick with my diet

Dude please I always start a diet by by day two I'm done lol I love cheese cake but I hardly get to eat it. I guess you can say that I'm more of a snackie than a foodie lol I love cakes and chocolates and other snacks..I also love fruits though

blackrose said:
Dude please I always start a diet by by day two I'm done lol I love cheese cake but I hardly get to eat it. I guess you can say that I'm more of a snackie than a foodie lol I love cakes and chocolates and other snacks..I also love fruits though

That's so cool man. I am a snackie and a foodie which is a very bad combination.
You could say that, it's very very bad. I need to check my for I get a heartache. I like chocolates too man but not as much as cakes

Nameless said:
That's so cool man. I am a snackie and a foodie which is a very bad combination.
You could say that, it's very very bad. I need to check my for I get a heartache. I like chocolates too man but not as much as cakes

Well I mean you are just twenty something but it's never to early to check up on yourself..maybe if you want. You don't have to give up what you like just try to consume it in moderation :)

blackrose said:
Well I mean you are just twenty something but it's never to early to check up on yourself..maybe if you want. You don't have to give up what you like just try to consume it in moderation :)

Thanks man.
I will try to do that and thanks. I always give up on workout after just 4 days

Nameless said:
Thanks man.
I will try to do that and thanks. I always give up on workout after just 4 days

Hey after having two kids I have been trying to lose weight for like four years now..I lose it but the workout is way to exhausting for the little bit of weight I lose in like months..I'm pretty satisfied for now except I really wana get rid of this stupid stomach lol thinking of trying apple cider vinegar

blackrose said:
Hey after having two kids I have been trying to lose weight for like four years now..I lose it but the workout is way to exhausting for the little bit of weight I lose in like months..I'm pretty satisfied for now except I really wana get rid of this stupid stomach lol thinking of trying apple cider vinegar

You are hilarious man.
Just suck in your little stomach and no one would know. I wouldn't do all those tiresome workouts to get rid of just a little day.

This is so cool man and who would have thought me being here would make this difference?
I am just kidding but look at the progress bar!

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's great then.
Feel free to ask me anything if you ever need any help :D

Nameless said:
You are hilarious man.
Just suck in your little stomach and no one would know. I wouldn't do all those tiresome workouts to get rid of just a little day.

we might be able to keep the color next week too or i might lose it to nameless.
i got a very bad headache and i can't stay here much

It's gotten cold since yesterday and it's raining a little too. Also there is a word about cold winds again.
Sometimes weather can be very unpredictable.

Angel said:
we might be able to keep the color next week too or i might lose it to nameless.
i got a very bad headache and i can't stay here much

I'm not sure about keeping it but it would be nice if we could. Nameless is trying these days though. Guess we will have to wait and see. Sorry to hear that hun. Hope it goes away soon :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's gotten cold since yesterday and it's raining a little too. Also there is a word about cold winds again.
Sometimes weather can be very unpredictable.

It's really cold all over the world these days. Yep, if there is one thing in existance that is unpredictable it is the weather. That can change at anytime with absolutely no warning. Kinda scary when You think about it actually

blackrose said:
I'm not sure about keeping it but it would be nice if we could. Nameless is trying these days though. Guess we will have to wait and see. Sorry to hear that hun. Hope it goes away soon :)

It's really cold all over the world these days. Yep, if there is one thing in existance that is unpredictable it is the weather. That can change at anytime with absolutely no warning. Kinda scary when You think about it actually

thank you and i am hoping for that myself.
i just hope it ain't one of my migraine attacks and if it is i have to suffer for days.

Looks like it will be another long day. I barely got any sleep. I wish Sunday is here already.
How I wish all the schools would give out two day weekends here as well...

Angel said:
thank you and i am hoping for that myself.
i just hope it ain't one of my migraine attacks and if it is i have to suffer for days.

Hey no need to thank me sweetie ::) Awww I hope not..that sounds pretty bad. Really hope it's just a normal head ache that goes away soon hun :)

Migraines are hard to deal with man
I don't like them at all but I had them only when I had a concussion. Hope you would get better soon man

blackrose said:
Hey no need to thank me sweetie ::) Awww I hope not..that sounds pretty bad. Really hope it's just a normal head ache that goes away soon hun :)
it was bad and horrible.
i couldn't do much because of it and i don't want to go through it again

Nameless said:
Migraines are hard to deal with man
I don't like them at all but I had them only when I had a concussion. Hope you would get better soon man

they are bad

Angel said:
it was bad and horrible.
i couldn't do much because of it and i don't want to go through it again

they are bad

Awww I'm sorry to hear that hun. I hope that it doesn't happen again also

Nameless said:
I did man and once the cramps start, I take a break and never pick it back.
Your kids crawling all over you when you are doing the workout is very cute man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back