Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel said:
if they can't read or watch that many, it's their problem and not mine.
so why should i change myself and live according to how they want me to?

and everyone was opposed of this thread. do you see how many pages it's got?
sometimes it loads forever because of the huge first post.

Once again you don't have to change what you post just put it in one thread, it is everyone's problem when you spam why should everyone suffer because of one person. As for this thread I still think its pointless post boosting just to reach a useless post goal and I was the one who got it made into one thread so I didn't have to read pointless daily statistic threads.

Risk said:
Once again you don't have to change what you post just put it in one thread, it is everyone's problem when you spam why should everyone suffer because of one person. As for this thread I still think its pointless post boosting just to reach a useless post goal and I was the one who got it made into one thread so I didn't have to read pointless daily statistic threads.

and that's why i keep telling you not everyone wants to go with you own way.
blackrose doesn't seem to bothered buy it and i never heard much complain from demonskeith too

Angel said:
and that's why i keep telling you not everyone wants to go with you own way.
blackrose doesn't seem to bothered buy it and i never heard much complain from demonskeith too

[quote="Risk" pid='121693' dateline='1548507500']

Well clearly it bothered enough people to get it removed from recent posts.
[/quote]

i don't agree with that
and someone must have complained a lot to get it removed

Angel said:
i don't agree with that
and someone must have complained a lot to get it removed

Hey chick I get that you are pissed but it has already been done and I can still get your alerts. Lets not make a big deal of this please. I'm not taking sides or anything just saying that these arguments and disagreements are pretty pointless. Lets just move forward from this and try to let it go. You can pm me if you want to talk about it further but lets not create an uproar here please

Risk said:
You guys may make up most of the posts but you're not most of the members.

That's not my point here. My point is that you are prolonging something that has already been resolved. The section has been moved so what is the problem now?

blackrose said:
That's not my point here. My point is that you are prolonging something that has already been resolved. The section has been moved so what is the problem now?

I see well since it has now been resolved lets just drop it please. It really makes no sense for us to be making any uncomfortable situations here if you understand what I mean. It is obvious that everyone will have their own likes and dislikes and no one is trying to force you or anyone else to like something that you do not. So lets just chill out for this matter k :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
@Blackrose and @Angel, you would be keeping your color for the next week.
I do understand that the new changes are hard to take in, but do look at others point of view. Thank you.

Really? I thought we would lose it....yaye! I am kinda fond of that colour ::) thanks chick

This is so cool man.
It's been a long time since someone met that 800 posts goal and had that color for long.

Angel said:
at least there is something i could look forward to.
i get to the color but i am too pissed off to post more

Hmmmm is that why you're not responding to my posts? Btw I'm trying to pm you woman...clear some of your stuff out please :)

blackrose said:
Hmmmm is that why you're not responding to my posts? Btw I'm trying to pm you woman...clear some of your stuff out please :)

As far as I know, if you send a PM, when the other user's inbox is full, it would delete the older messages and accommodate your request.
Or it might be still in your outbox.

Star_Of_Hope said:
As far as I know, if you send a PM, when the other user's inbox is full, it would delete the older messages and accommodate your request.
Or it might be still in your outbox.

Hmmm I see but it tells me that the inbox has reached its maximum number of pm messages and nothing else and the message isn't sending

blackrose said:
Hmmm I see but it tells me that the inbox has reached its maximum number of pm messages and nothing else and the message isn't sending

I see.
Then delete some of the messages in your folders.
As most of them are tagged messages you wouldn't have too much trouble in selecting and deleting them.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
Then delete some of the messages in your folders.
As most of them are tagged messages you wouldn't have too much trouble in selecting and deleting them.

Okay but how would that help with the other person's inbox?? I cleared mine a couple days ago though

blackrose said:
Okay but how would that help with the other person's inbox?? I cleared mine a couple days ago though

i have deleted some of my messages.
sorry and i didn't even notice that it got filled up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back