Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see but because of all the streaming websites, unless you want to re watch something, you don't have to worry about re runs at all.
You could see anything anytime, unlike TV :D

Come on people I know we can do this. Only a few more posts to go :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see but because of all the streaming websites, unless you want to re watch something, you don't have to worry about re runs at all.
You could see anything anytime, unlike TV :D

I guess but most of those are paid and if not they stick a lot...also I hate watching stuff on small screens lol

blackrose said:
Come on people I know we can do this. Only a few more posts to go :)

I guess but most of those are paid and if not they stick a lot...also I hate watching stuff on small screens lol

Indeed but most of the streaming websites are illegal and therefore they are free :D
Well, you could always watch them on your computer.

Well apart from trying to follow three anime and two mangas in my very limited free time I almost went crazy lol decided to finish dikatai and continue my mangas...will just have to go with one anime at a time
[/quote]

that sounds like a good plan but unfortunately you wouldn't stick to only that once you get into manga. after 2 years, you would start wanting to spend more time and you would pick more and more

Angel said:
that sounds like a good plan but unfortunately you wouldn't stick to only that once you get into manga. after 2 years, you would start wanting to spend more time and you would pick more and more

Hmmm I guess I may become more intrigued but I guarantee you that unless it will work with my schedule I won't be bothered...nothing and I mean nothing comes before my kids

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed but most of the streaming websites are illegal and therefore they are free :D
Well, you could always watch them on your computer.

Illegal huh...hmm ok well I do use 9anime..works ok
computer screen would still be to small lol

Awesome..great week so far :)

blackrose said:
Hmmm I guess I may become more intrigued but I guarantee you that unless it will work with my schedule I won't be bothered...nothing and I mean nothing comes before my kids

I see.
You can download the Episodes and then you watch them on bigger screens

All the best chick. Hope you can keep your colour this week :)
[/quote]

I cannot post like you and Angel. You are far out of my league.
I don't have much to post and I rarely watch very new anime

blackrose said:

you must really like your kids a lot.
i know people who wouldn't mind doing the kids from time to time, to have their own time

Nameless said:
I am so sleepy but I need to listen to this professor before he suspends me again.
Someone help me
Drink some water, wash your face, or try to stretch your legs a little.
That should help you a little.
Also got more sleep if you can

Angel said:
you must really like your kids a lot.
i know people who wouldn't mind doing the kids from time to time, to have their own time

I love them so much chick..they are my reason for living :) I would like a break sometimes but I still miss them. I have never really been away from them since birth. Think I might be one of those clingy moms lol

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
You can download the Episodes and then you watch them on bigger screens

I could try to get it on dvd i guess but I will use the computer till I find something interesting enough to want to see it on a bigger screen

Nameless said:
I cannot post like you and Angel. You are far out of my league.
I don't have much to post and I rarely watch very new anime

Lol it's just a matter of having stuff to say. Doesn't have to be new anime though. Could be anything you want to discuss

Nameless said:
I am so sleepy but I need to listen to this professor before he suspends me again.
Someone help me

Awwww that boring huh? Hope you didn't fall asleep :)

blackrose said:
I love them so much chick..they are my reason for living :) I would like a break sometimes but I still miss them. I have never really been away from them since birth. Think I might be one of those clingy moms lol

I could try to get it on dvd i guess but I will use the computer till I find something interesting enough to want to see it on a bigger screen

Lol it's just a matter of having stuff to say. Doesn't have to be new anime though. Could be anything you want to discuss

Awwww that boring huh? Hope you didn't fall asleep :)

your kids might like that but if they are like kids i know, they might want some time too.
i used to yell at my mom but i regret it now

Looks like the recent posts are full of stuff from shounen ai and shoujo ai section.
Well, I do get alerts but it's not the same.

Angel said:
your kids might like that but if they are like kids i know, they might want some time too.
i used to yell at my mom but i regret it now

I didn't say that I wouldn't give them space. I really wish that I can be more of a best friend and mom to them so that they won't hide anything from me

Star_Of_Hope said:
Looks like the recent posts are full of stuff from shounen ai and shoujo ai section.
Well, I do get alerts but it's not the same.

Is this a bad thing?

I don't mind chick and I don't think that Angel would either. I mean basically it's just us posting there anyway and if we still get alerts then I don't see a problem :)

blackrose said:
I don't mind chick and I don't think that Angel would either. I mean basically it's just us posting there anyway and if we still get alerts then I don't see a problem :)

That's great.
What do you think @Angel ?
Would it be okay with you if we mute that section from recent posts?

blackrose said:
Yep, I mean it's not like we are the only ones here so it's only fair

Thank you for understanding blackrose.
We will be making these changes soon. Let me know if you ever need anything else :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back