Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our recent posts look good now.
I am going to post a little and I couldn't post yesterday because there were too many posts in just one section

blackrose said:
I love them so much chick..they are my reason for living :) I would like a break sometimes but I still miss them. I have never really been away from them since birth. Think I might be one of those clingy moms lol

I could try to get it on dvd i guess but I will use the computer till I find something interesting enough to want to see it on a bigger screen

Lol it's just a matter of having stuff to say. Doesn't have to be new anime though. Could be anything you want to discuss

Awwww that boring huh? Hope you didn't fall asleep :)

I don't have much to discuss too and if I find something good, I do reply.
I can't make much time for posting but I am active here

Great progress everyone and try not to create episodic discussions if you are not getting any replies.
The same goes to chapter threads as well.
Thank you for your understanding

Nameless said:
I am going to post a little and I couldn't post yesterday because there were too many posts in just one section

Star_Of_Hope said:
Great progress everyone and try not to create episodic discussions if you are not getting any replies.
The same goes to chapter threads as well.
Thank you for your understanding

Yep....glad to see the goal being possible almost every day so far

Star_Of_Hope said:
Thank you for understanding blackrose.
We will be making these changes soon. Let me know if you ever need anything else :D

Nameless said:

were you complaining to star and others about recent posts?
why would you do that and i am posting more than you ever did

[quote="blackrose" pid='121578' dateline='1548350520']

Hey chick relax. I know you are probably a little pissed but it 's ok. 
Let's not make a big deal out of this. It's not like the section is gone and in any case I'm sure it wasn't only nameless that was complaining for star to take action. Let's just not let this escalate into something nasty ok :)
[/quote]

it's unfair. everything is different when it comes to bl section.
why did you agree to it?

Star_Of_Hope said:

Okay cool. Thanks :)

Angel said:
it's unfair. everything is different when it comes to bl section.
why did you agree to it?

I didn't mean to get you angry hun. I did say to check with you. In fairness though it is just us posting and even though it makes up a huge percentage of the total count people were complaining that they can't find stuff.Don't know why they didn't use search but anyways.Way I see it is either we try to limit threads and create one thread per anime or manga where we can discuss everything we want to about it or this in order to help out with star's predicament.

blackrose said:

I didn't mean to get you angry hun. I did say to check with you. In fairness though it is just us posting and even though it makes up a huge percentage of the total count people were complaining that they can't find stuff.Don't know why they didn't use search but anyways.Way I see it is either we try to limit threads and create one thread per anime or manga where we can discuss everything we want to about it or this in order to help out with star's predicament.

Yeah I guess star...most people are lazy lol

Hey @star_of_hope is there anyway that I can share a personal link here to my youtube channel?

blackrose said:

thanks but it's not a major task to search

Angel said:
posting a little is spam? if i post the same after a week, then it is fine but posting on the same day is not? i don't get what you are saying at all. earlier it used be no one talks to me in my threads and now it is my threads on a whole

thanks but it's not a major task to search

How are you comparing 20+ threads a day to 1 a week. Every day you would take over the entire recent post box with 50 separate threads for each new chapter you read, please explain to me how that is not spamming.

Risk said:
How are you comparing 20+ threads a day to 1 a week. Every day you would take over the entire recent post box with 50 separate threads for each new chapter you read, please explain to me how that is not spamming.

just because you don't read that many, i can't read it.
i am reading a lot of manga and i am posting them. how is it bad when it's good for one week but not for day?

Angel said:
just because you don't read that many, i can't read it.
i am reading a lot of manga and i am posting them. how is it bad when it's good for one week but not for day?

I'm saying other people are posting 1 thread a week for airing anime which by the looks of it is only one piece and promised never land how can you not understand that is significantly less the 20+ posts per day.

Risk said:
I'm saying other people are posting 1 thread a week for airing anime which by the looks of it is only one piece and promised never land how can you not understand that is significantly less the 20+ posts per day.

they are posting like that because they don't care much about the forum or their rankings.
i like my rank and new color and i want to keep them and i have much content t post. why can't you understand that?

Angel said:
they are posting like that because they don't care much about the forum or their rankings.
i like my rank and new color and i want to keep them and i have much content t post. why can't you understand that?

I don't care if you posted a thousand times a day but why should everyone else not be able to use the recent posts because of you and like I suggested before if you just made one big thread for the manga you were reading and just replied for each chapter you read it would solve all the problems you could post as much as you want with out spamming the recent posts and everyone would still be able to use the recent posts.

Risk said:
I don't care if you posted a thousand times a day but why should everyone else not be able to use the recent posts because of you and like I suggested before if you just made one big thread for the manga you were reading and just replied for each chapter you read it would solve all the problems you could post as much as you want with out spamming the recent posts and everyone would still be able to use the recent posts.

have you seen my other chapter discussion threads? we are discussing a lot. and if we keep all that in one thread, it would be too ugly to see and i don't see your point at all. if you don't like it a lot, why can't you read or watch your favorite anime and manga, and then post a lot? no one is stopping you

Angel said:
have you seen my other chapter discussion threads? we are discussing a lot. and if we keep all that in one thread, it would be too ugly to see and i don't see your point at all. if you don't like it a lot, why can't you read or watch your favorite anime and manga, and then post a lot? no one is stopping you

How would it be a mess, we did it with the statistic thread we are even using it right now and there is no problem with it, just state the chapter/ep in each post. Not all of us can watch anime and read manga all day and make lots of threads.

Risk said:
How would it be a mess, we did it with the statistic thread we are even using it right now and there is no problem with it, just state the chapter/ep in each post. Not all of us can watch anime and read manga all day and make lots of threads.

if they can't read or watch that many, it's their problem and not mine.
so why should i change myself and live according to how they want me to?

and everyone was opposed of this thread. do you see how many pages it's got?
sometimes it loads forever because of the huge first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back