Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackrose said:
I guess but cut him some slack will you lol I'm sure that he will be here when he can :)

i understand and i am just saying what i feel.
i don't have intentions to be rude to anyone

Angel said:
thanks and i will keep that in mind.
i should exercise and keep my body in shape but it makes me tiring.

Don't over exert yourself...just do simple exercises and take care of urself and try to moderate your eating habits

blackrose said:
Don't over exert yourself...just do simple exercises and take care of urself and try to moderate your eating habits

i will do that but i keep forgetting that and now, i am to fat.
i should do this before i get a heartache with all this fat.

Angel said:
if one can't expose their true self online, when can they ever be themselves?
i don't say to others i like yaoi in broad daylight but i am me here.

Angel said:
i will do that but i keep forgetting that and now, i am to fat.
i should do this before i get a heartache with all this fat.

Why not just start with a brisk walk for a few mins each day..could be evening or morning whichever you prefer :)

Angel said:
i understand and i am just saying what i feel.
i don't have intentions to be rude to anyone

I know hun. I didn't mean to say that you were. Just saying that he is around now and again

Why not just start with a brisk walk for a few mins each day..could be evening or morning whichever you prefer :)

I know hun. I didn't mean to say that you were. Just saying that he is around now and again
[/quote]

thank you and i wasn't lying when i said they are too pure.
not anyone can be different and still face the ones they love after all the comments. did you see how yangyang had to go through because he gets attention from girls?

Angel said:
thank you and i wasn't lying when i said they are too pure.
not anyone can be different and still face the ones they love after all the comments. did you see how yangyang had to go through because he gets attention from girls?

Think it was yungyung but yeah. I felt so sorry for him. He's such a nice guy and it was just a few jerks that made fun of him. I loved when lihuan took him up like a princess for the dare to...man lihuan is just to good lol

blackrose said:
Think it was yungyung but yeah. I felt so sorry for him. He's such a nice guy and it was just a few jerks that made fun of him. I loved when lihuan took him up like a princess for the dare to...man lihuan is just to good lol

i wanted yungyung to try lifting lihuan. it would have been very funny.
did you see the part with yungyung parents too?

Angel said:
i wanted yungyung to try lifting lihuan. it would have been very funny.
did you see the part with yungyung parents too?

Yep that surely would have been funny. I have not seen his parents yet. Might be a later chapter. Hey let's keep the discussion for the manga for that thread. I don't want anyone giving us heat lol

blackrose said:
Yep that surely would have been funny. I have not seen his parents yet. Might be a later chapter. Hey let's keep the discussion for the manga for that thread. I don't want anyone giving us heat lol

after you caught up with all the chapters, you will like this even more.
who do you like more? yangyang or lihuan?
i like yangyang more and he is feisty

blackrose said:
Wohooo..awesome start to the week (dances)

it's a great week and we made so much progress today and i like it when things move fast.
i am so happy too and we can both keep our colors

[quote="blackrose" pid='121127' dateline='1548119195']

Lets see what happens.  I hope that we will be able to maintain the colour
[/quote]

i am hoping the same too. i like this color and any color which sets me apart.
i want to read more manga but couldn't find enough time

blackrose said:
Yeah it's pretty cold here as well. I swear I feel like I'm freezing sometimes lol

Indeed but it is usually hot in here.
We have great progress so far. Keep up the good work everyone.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed but it is usually hot in here.
We have great progress so far. Keep up the good work everyone.

Angel said:
i am hoping the same too. i like this color and any color which sets me apart.
i want to read more manga but couldn't find enough time

Well apart from trying to follow three anime and two mangas in my very limited free time I almost went crazy lol decided to finish dikatai and continue my mangas...will just have to go with one anime at a time

blackrose said:

Well apart from trying to follow three anime and two mangas in my very limited free time I almost went crazy lol decided to finish dikatai and continue my mangas...will just have to go with one anime at a time

It is indeed better with one anime and one manga at a time, unless you are dealing with ongoing anime.
You would barely get one episode per week, for ongoing anime :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back