Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_Of_Hope said:
I am glad that you like that color.
Only because of you two, we were able to meet the goal. So you both deserve it :D
But from this week on, we should meet the 800 posts goal to get the promotion again

I want that color too any may be you could be so good and give it to me too?
I will try to post more

Nameless said:
I will try to post more

Well, may be after you have posted, then we would consider it :D
Sorry we can't bend rules

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am glad that you like that color.
Only because of you two, we were able to meet the goal. So you both deserve it :D
But from this week on, we should meet the 800 posts goal to get the promotion again

Awwww thanks hun. I hope that we will be able to meet your goal this week also :)

blackrose said:
Awwww thanks hun. I hope that we will be able to meet your goal this week also :)

that color looks very good on you.
and like everyone said, you made it possible to reach the goal and i am happy that i finally met someone here, who can talk to me, by sharing my likes in manga and anime

Nameless said:
I will try to post more

Angel said:
this is bad. i was expecting a lot progress.
i am going to read the manga and i am going to make posts.

All the best chick. Hope you can keep your colour this week :)

All the best chick. Hope you can keep your colour this week :)
[/quote]

i want to keep it too but i am not healthy enough.
i will see what i can do and they increased the goal to 800 posts this week

[quote="blackrose" pid='121038' dateline='1548078843']

Oh I see. Shame to waste such a gift though lol Thanks I like it to...hey there is still a lot of time.  You can get it again. I know you can :)
[/quote]

don't pity him.
he disappears always when we need him and running low on post count.

Angel said:
don't pity him.
he disappears always when we need him and running low on post count.

Lol I'm not pitying him. I hate when people pity me. He does disappear a lot but remember he has school and stuff to. I'm still gonna support him. Maybe he will be able to get the colour he wants soon. When you want something you have to work for it ;)

blackrose said:
Lol I'm not pitying him. I hate when people pity me. He does disappear a lot but remember he has school and stuff to. I'm still gonna support him. Maybe he will be able to get the colour he wants soon. When you want something you have to work for it ;)

i am not saying that it's bad but i don't like people whining about something, they won't work for.
he is doing the same thing and i am not saying this to hurt him

Angel said:
i want to keep it too but i am not healthy enough.
i will see what i can do and they increased the goal to 800 posts this week

Awww sorry to hear that hun. You need to build your resistance. I noticed that you get sick often. I will also try :)

blackrose said:
Awww sorry to hear that hun. You need to build your resistance. I noticed that you get sick often. I will also try :)

i shouldn't eat too much grease.
but it's very tasty and i can't hold back and i keep on eating more and more

Angel said:
that color looks very good on you.
and like everyone said, you made it possible to reach the goal and i am happy that i finally met someone here, who can talk to me, by sharing my likes in manga and anime

Thanks hun looks good on you to :) I'm glad that we can communicate also. Apart from posting it's nice to talk to someone and get a response

blackrose said:
Thanks hun looks good on you to :) I'm glad that we can communicate also. Apart from posting it's nice to talk to someone and get a response

many people never replied to me.
i felt bad but no one is there for me and i am happy that you are here.

Angel said:
many people never replied to me.
i felt bad but no one is there for me and i am happy that you are here.

Well i guess that maybe even if someone likes it they might be a bit shy to post. I on the other hand just don't care what people say lol I'm happy to be here hun :)

blackrose said:
Well i guess that maybe even if someone likes it they might be a bit shy to post. I on the other hand just don't care what people say lol I'm happy to be here hun :)

if one can't expose their true self online, when can they ever be themselves?
i don't say to others i like yaoi in broad daylight but i am me here.

Angel said:
i am not saying that it's bad but i don't like people whining about something, they won't work for.
he is doing the same thing and i am not saying this to hurt him

I guess but cut him some slack will you lol I'm sure that he will be here when he can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back