Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_Of_Hope said:
I see . By the way, I hope you noticed that anime is a bit different from cartoon.
It's very popular in Japan :D

Well I know that it is said to be different but honestly other than the art I don't see how

blackrose said:
Well I know that it is said to be different but honestly other than the art I don't see how

Genres. Have you seen any seinen anime or read any manga of that same genre?
They are different to action genre

Star_Of_Hope said:
Genres. Have you seen any seinen anime or read any manga of that same genre?
They are different to action genre

Nope I haven't but it looks interesting. Might try it soon and see what I think.It says that it's specific to guys though..hope it isn't to guy oriented

Yea I gathered that it's a specific group type kinda thing. Well I'm not much into gore though, especially when there is a lot of blood

blackrose said:
Yea I gathered that it's a specific group type kinda thing. Well I'm not much into gore though, especially when there is a lot of blood

I see. For many people, anime gore scenes don't look real.
I suppose that's not the same for everyone

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. For many people, anime gore scenes don't look real.
I suppose that's not the same for everyone

Well I do love art but if it's not good then I will probably give it up..there are some really good artists out there. Like ace for example I love his work..shame though that he doesn't post anything new...I'm a full on die hard art lover, be it music, dance, theatre or art. I love it all

blackrose said:
Well I do love art but if it's not good then I will probably give it up..there are some really good artists out there. Like ace for example I love his work..shame though that he doesn't post anything new...I'm a full on die hard art lover, be it music, dance, theatre or art. I love it all

Are you talking about @Ace or some other person or character?
I like art too and painting is my passion

Oh I see. Haven't gotten around to one piece yet. Hmmm bumber lol that's ok, maybe when you get to know me better you will change your mind :)

Oh I see. Not much into long stuff right now but I might try it out and see what all the fuss is about. hmm I wonder why..online is the best platform for opinions..I mean social media you need to be kinda particular with but as I said I won't force you chick. If you change your mind though Ima be waiting to see your awesome creations :)

Btw have you noticed that we are pass the 100 mark on todays goal already..awesome. We should not have any problems today at all ::) yaye!! clara will be so happy

blackrose said:
Oh I see. Not much into long stuff right now but I might try it out and see what all the fuss is about. hmm I wonder why..online is the best platform for opinions..I mean social media you need to be kinda particular with but as I said I won't force you chick. If you change your mind though Ima be waiting to see your awesome creations :)

Btw have you noticed that we are pass the 100 mark on todays goal already..awesome. We should not have any problems today at all ::) yaye!! clara will be so happy

Indeed and it's not her who will be happy but I am glad that we have made it to that mark today.
It would be too much for us to cover the previous number otherwise

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed and it's not her who will be happy but I am glad that we have made it to that mark today.
It would be too much for us to cover the previous number otherwise

Cool. I'm also happy to see that the goal is finally being met....i hope by some miracle though that we will be able to meet weekly goal as well

Nameless said:
The progress is amazing but we can't cover all the slack man.
I can't be here this weekend

Hmmmm it's cool. I mean everyone does have lives apart from amf...will do my best to help out

this is great that we met the goal but we have to post a lot to meet this week's goal.
i want to drop by this weekend too but i can't promise much

Angel said:
this is great that we met the goal but we have to post a lot to meet this week's goal.
i want to drop by this weekend too but i can't promise much
How many more posts are needed to meet weekly goal?

blackrose said:
How many more posts are needed to meet weekly goal?

541 is the goal man and we are at 262.
We need 279 posts to meet the goal. It's updated in the first post. We have till the weekend for it. Don't think too much about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back