Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have expected less than 20 posts and compared to that, we are doing better.
I need expected Angel to disappear this week. Well, I am back :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I have expected less than 20 posts and compared to that, we are doing better.

@blackrose i was sick but i logged in and didn't post.
i am still sick and i can't post. sorry

Star_Of_Hope said:

Welcome back..thought you were gona be gone all week though. Glad you are back :)

Angel said:
@blackrose i was sick but i logged in and didn't post.
i am still sick and i can't post. sorry

Oh sorry to hear that hun. Hope you feel better better soon. I'm doing my best here but I can't step into your shoes lol

blackrose said:
Welcome back..thought you were gona be gone all week though. Glad you are back :)

Oh sorry to hear that hun. Hope you feel better better soon. I'm doing my best here but I can't step into your shoes lol

i wanted to post more during the weekend but i couldn't move and even now it's bad.
i saw nameless here during the weekend. he could've posted more

[quote="blackrose" pid='120272' dateline='1547596728']
It's ok hun we understand...he said he was waiting for this week so I'm hoping he posts some stuff soon. I highly doub that we will make goal again today .sighss
[/quote]

he shouldn't have waited only for the goal. what was he even thinking?
i will post some later

there isn't any progress at all and after me, it's you or blackrose or star who makes more posts.
we get the color for only 700 posts this week

Well finally looks like we will make goal today thanks to angel, star and clara. Sorry that I couldn't keep things running better clara :(  oh and everyone else that posted today. Great job all :)

Yaye!!! All hail meeeeee!!! Lmao....lol just kidding 
Though it wasn't all me I'm glad that I could contribute to meeting the goal for once :)

[quote="blackrose" pid='120413' dateline='1547673736']
Yaye!!! All hail meeeeee!!! Lmao....lol just kidding 
Though it wasn't all me I'm glad that I could contribute to meeting the goal for once :)
[/quote]

you made it possible.
if we could make it to the goal this week, you should get the good color too.

Angel said:
you made it possible.
if we could make it to the goal this week, you should get the good color too.

Awww nice of you to say hun but if it wasn't for you all I would never be able to do that. Hmmm that would make Nameless pretty jealous huh lol but I'm not really interested in the colour. You two can battle for it :)

blackrose said:
Awww nice of you to say hun but if it wasn't for you all I would never be able to do that. Hmmm that would make Nameless pretty jealous huh lol but I'm not really interested in the colour. You two can battle for it :)

I do admit that you are doing a lot, blackrose.
I hope you truly come to love anime and manga in general someday.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I do admit that you are doing a lot, blackrose.
I hope you truly come to love anime and manga in general someday.

Aww thanks star, means a lot but as I said I'm just trying to help out the situation ::) am liking anime and manga more by the day, Just don't have that much time to dedicate to it

blackrose said:
Aww thanks star, means a lot but as I said I'm just trying to help out the situation ::) am liking anime and manga more by the day, Just don't have that much time to dedicate to it

:D
I don't watch that many anime now but I still like anime genuinely.
Well, Angel is back and so is Nameless. I am too tired and couldn't post much today

Star_Of_Hope said:
:D
I don't watch that many anime now but I still like anime genuinely.
Well, Angel is back and so is Nameless. I am too tired and couldn't post much today

Well I use to watch a few in my childhood but I guess I kinda grew it out and well thanks to clara here I am again lol glad that they have returned. Will still do my best to help out :)

blackrose said:
Well I use to watch a few in my childhood but I guess I kinda grew it out and well thanks to clara here I am again lol glad that they have returned. Will still do my best to help out :)

I see . By the way, I hope you noticed that anime is a bit different from cartoon.
It's very popular in Japan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back