Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nameless said:
541 is the goal man and we are at 262.
We need 279 posts to meet the goal. It's updated in the first post. We have till the weekend for it. Don't think too much about it

Indeed and we have come a very long way. I haven't noticed that I am the top poster of this forum now.
It's a pleasant surprise

Nameless said:
541 is the goal man and we are at 262.
We need 279 posts to meet the goal. It's updated in the first post. We have till the weekend for it. Don't think too much about it

Oh ok cool. I didn't check that. Thanks..that should not be to hard to do..I hope

If we meet the goal today, then posting things during the weekend would be easy.
We all live in different timezones and I just wish that's not the case

Star_Of_Hope said:
If we meet the goal today, then posting things during the weekend would be easy.
We all live in different timezones and I just wish that's not the case

Yea I guess you are right...looks kinda tough today though...hoping it works out though

Nameless said:
I bought a cheese cake today and forgot about it.
What a waste and it's expensive too

Awww man...do you know how long I have been wanting cheese cake and you just waste an entire one....geeze dude could have given it here lol

Man I'm trytrying my best but I don't have much to post and it seems like neither does anyone else. Wish Angel comes in soon. I hope that we can meet the goal

blackrose said:
Man I'm trytrying my best but I don't have much to post and it seems like neither does anyone else. Wish Angel comes in soon. I hope that we can meet the goal

i am so sorry. i told that i was sick and i didn't have energy to post.
i didn't come online and i am sorry

Angel said:
i am so sorry. i told that i was sick and i didn't have energy to post.
i didn't come online and i am sorry

Hey quit apologizing. It really isn't your fault..I mean at least we had more than 20 posts right

Awesome we made it to the goal :)

blackrose said:
Hey quit apologizing. It really isn't your fault..I mean at least we had more than 20 posts right

Awesome we made it to the goal :)

no it's you who is awesome. you made it to the goal. and another 60 posts and this week's goal would be met.
if we have more than 30 hours for it

Angel said:
no it's you who is awesome. you made it to the goal. and another 60 posts and this week's goal would be met.
if we have more than 30 hours for it

Awww you are to sweet. As I said though I'm just trying to help out but having fun I must admit ::) only 60 between today and tomorrow?

blackrose said:
Awww you are to sweet. As I said though I'm just trying to help out but having fun I must admit ::) only 60 between today and tomorrow?

not even 60. we made so many posts and it's just 30 posts. we will be able to meet the goal but i am going to read some more manga chapters before calling it a day. i am on a roll today.

Angel said:
not even 60. we made so many posts and it's just 30 posts. we will be able to meet the goal but i am going to read some more manga chapters before calling it a day. i am on a roll today.

Wow that's great. And glad to see you so fired up :)

blackrose said:
Wow that's great. And glad to see you so fired up :)

New goal:95541

95,539 posts in 10,259 threads.
we need only 2 posts to make it to this week's goal. i get to keep my color

Angel said:
New goal:95541

95,539 posts in 10,259 threads.
we need only 2 posts to make it to this week's goal. i get to keep my color

OMG! Just look at those stats more than 200 posts..clara and star will be so happy. I wonder if Amf ever had these stats before?

Goal today seems pretty far but hey at least we met the weekly goal. Will make some more posts and stuff from tomorrow

I have added the new goal for the week. Shaurya wasn't feeling well and our family couldn't drop by this weekend because of that. I am glad that we met the goal.
I would be giving out the group promotions soon

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have added the new goal for the week. Shaurya wasn't feeling well and our family couldn't drop by this weekend because of that. I am glad that we met the goal.

It's cool man. Is she alright? She used to be my Captain before I took over.
I have a feeling we would meet today's goal too

blackrose said:
Yea I guess you are right...looks kinda tough today though...hoping it works out though

Awww man...do you know how long I have been wanting cheese cake and you just waste an entire one....geeze dude could have given it here lol

Sorry man.
I like it a lot too but didn't have time and then forgot about it man

Star_Of_Hope said:

Awww sorry to hear that. Hope she feels better soon :)

Nameless said:
It's cool man. Is she alright? She used to be my Captain before I took over.
I have a feeling we would meet today's goal too

Sorry man.
I like it a lot too but didn't have time and then forgot about it man

That's just insane dude. Who can actually forget about something like cheese cake..my mouth is watering just thinking about it lol

Wow I got the colour and it's red to...sooo pretty. Did I mention that red is my favourite colour...lol Wasn't aiming for it but hey Thanks,,seems @angel and i must have tied...congrats chick

blackrose said:

That's just insane dude. Who can actually forget about something like cheese cake..my mouth is watering just thinking about it lol

Wow I got the colour and it's red to...sooo pretty. Did I mention that red is my favourite colour...lol Wasn't aiming for it but hey Thanks,,seems @angel and i must have tied...congrats chick

I got called out and it was too late by the time I returned.
Your color looks good and this is the second time you got it. I had that color only once

blackrose said:

I am glad that you like that color.
Only because of you two, we were able to meet the goal. So you both deserve it :D
But from this week on, we should meet the 800 posts goal to get the promotion again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back