Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we didn't make much progress today so far. I will be busy this weekend.
Hopefully we could meet the goal this week.

Uh....I am going to my hometown this week kids.
Otherwise I planned to sort out all the groups but....sorry.
May be next week :p

Well, it's good that we can finally see some changes sometime.
We should probably purchase that URL soon, before someone jumps in and takes it away

Nameless said:
You are too hard on yourself man.
You don't have to be work hard all the time and relax man.

Aww thanks for the kind words hun. With two kids though it's a bit hard to relax so much but I do get my me time so it's all good i guess lol

Star_Of_Hope said:
Looks like we didn't make much progress today so far. I will be busy this weekend.
Hopefully we could meet the goal this week.

Don't give up hope yet. There is still some time left :)

Claraviolet said:
Uh....I am going to my hometown this week kids.
Otherwise I planned to sort out all the groups but....sorry.
May be next week :p

Hmmm it's nice to see that you are taking some time for yourself chick

blackrose said:
Don't give up hope yet. There is still some time left :)

star saved today
she must have posted all those posts to meet the goal. and if she won't be here, we need 380 posts for this week. it will be hard.

Angel said:
thanks blackrose and you are too kind.
i don't want to feel like my head ready to explode again.
i don't want anyone to face migraines at all

No problem chick :)
I get those to but only when I'm super stressed. The pain is seriously annoying and unbelievable. I had a friend that use to get those for no reason. Hated seeing her in pain but thank God she doesn't get them anymore

blackrose said:
No problem chick :)
I get those to but only when I'm super stressed. The pain is seriously annoying and unbelievable. I had a friend that use to get those for no reason. Hated seeing her in pain but thank God she doesn't get them anymore

i hate them. they are like high and low. now it's a dull thud but eventually it would rear it's head again.
i don't want them but i can't help myself.

Angel said:
star saved today
she must have posted all those posts to meet the goal. and if she won't be here, we need 380 posts for this week. it will be hard.

Wow that's a lot but we still have the rest of the week. I'm sure we can do it :)

Angel said:
unfortunately, no.
it's a migraine and i got a new set of prescribed medicines as my other medicines didn't work this time.

Wow that bad huh. I really hope it goes away soon. Did you ever consult a doctor as to what could be the reason for them?

blackrose said:
Wow that's a lot but we still have the rest of the week. I'm sure we can do it :)

but we have so much time.
without star and with my migraine it will be very difficult this week.

Angel said:
i hate them. they are like high and low. now it's a dull thud but eventually it would rear it's head again.
i don't want them but i can't help myself.

It doesn't even help if your meds are taken on time?

Angel said:
but we have so much time.
without star and with my migraine it will be very difficult this week.

It might be difficult hun but it isn't impossible ;)
Don't worry, I'm sure things will work out, Nameless has been helping out also

Angel said:
i did consult a doctor but he didn't say much for them

Oh I see. Well make sure you get rest then..it helps with the pain I mean if you are asleep then you should not feel the pain right

Angel said:
i forget them sometimes and i was asked to get some time off but couldn't

Oh. Well happens to us all. Human nature I guess. Hmmm don't you have like sick days and stuff to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back