Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed if we don't post during weekend, we wouldn't be able to meet this week's goal at all.
I will try to post but this week is hard for me, as I am busy.

The bar is set too high this time. I highly doubt we can do this to be honest. We barely reached the previous week's goal. Can't we just relax this time? It could be cool, once in a while.

this is a disaster. not only we didn't meet the goal yesterday and we are down to 220 posts to meet the goal. it's highly impossible and i am not going to do this.

Well, 200 more posts to go. Let's see how much we can post. It's not a good thing to give up just like that. We have more than 24 hours after all.
Do your best everyone!

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, 200 more posts to go. Let's see how much we can post. It's not a good thing to give up just like that. We have more than 24 hours after all.
Do your best everyone!

please count me out. i will post but i can't guarantee much and this weekend am i busy and i already told you about this

SecretWish said:
please count me out. i will post but i can't guarantee much and this weekend am i busy and i already told you about this

Thank you for everything you have done so far secret wish. Now it's just 45 posts and we have lots of time as well.
Hopefully we could make it to the goal.

15 more posts to the goal and still no one is motivated. i don't get this at all but i will let to get us to the goal now

I have added the new goal. We barely made it to yesterday's goal and somehow we have reached the week's post goal

another high goal. only with me posting much, it's hard to achieve it. even star and madarauciha are not active like before

I am losing motivation when I see goal that high. I didn't do much before but if i want to get to the v.i.p. position, I need to post more

KuranKaname said:
I am losing motivation when I see goal that high. I didn't do much before but if i want to get to the v.i.p. position, I need to post more

You can ignore it if you can't post much. It's not for demotivation at all. If anything is for motivating users to post more

sorry but i can't post much now but i will try to post tomorrow. i can't post during my shift and i just dropped by to see how things are.

Added the new post goal. We meet the goal somehow last week and because of Clara we were able to do it somehow.
Good job everyone!

Good job on meeting the goal. I never expected it but I didn't do much. I will try to post some now but I can't do much. Sorry

Well, we made quite the progress yesterday. May be we could do it today too. Let's do our best everyone and thank you for being active and posting so much

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, we made quite the progress yesterday. May be we could do it today too. Let's do our best everyone and thank you for being active and posting so much

I didn't do much and people are active yesterday.I don't see everyone posting but others are posting enough to cover for them.

we could take it easy today and pay during weekends. it's not good to post more than we can.
i can't post all those posts by myself

SecretWish said:
we could take it easy today and pay during weekends. it's not good to post more than we can.
i can't post all those posts by myself

Most of us are not available during weekends secret wish. So it's not possible for us to post during weekends.
That's the reason why we made the post goal 140 in the first place

Star_Of_Hope said:
Most of us are not available during weekends secret wish. So it's not possible for us to post during weekends.
That's the reason why we made the post goal 140 in the first place

we didn't meet yesterday's goal and no one is bothering about it except us. do we have to keep this up only if it's just us, that's doing all the work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back