Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sase said:
Yep, I see.. Good luck :)

thank you so much. you have been giving me reputation too. noone gave me that much reputation before and it made me really happy. i am really greatful to you.

SecretWish said:
thank you so much. you have been giving me reputation too. noone gave me that much reputation before and it made me really happy. i am really greatful to you.

No problem :). You deserve it. Well, not anybody is as active as ya .

Sase said:
No problem :). You deserve it. Well, not anybody is as active as ya .

thank you but i still get the comments like i am spamming but i only post more in shonen ai section and i like posting more in it. i can't just stop posting threads i like

SecretWish said:
thank you but i still get the comments like i am spamming but i only post more in shonen ai section and i like posting more in it. i can't just stop posting threads i like

Well, then they should place a limit to the amount of threads or posts one can create per day or per week.. I mean, by taking some people who likes to get their post count increase more as an example, they just post it all out..... Nothing wrong in it.

Sase said:
Well, then they should place a limit to the amount of threads or posts one can create per day or per week.. I mean, by taking some people who likes to get their post count increase more as an example, they just post it all out..... Nothing wrong in it.

i wouldn't want that. it would make me go to another place for posting the things that i have read and eventually i would stop coming here. it happened to me before.

SecretWish said:
i wouldn't want that. it would make me go to another place for posting the things that i have read and eventually i would stop coming here. it happened to me before.

Another place what? Is it related to AMF or it has no connection? Maybe, ya like that place more?

Sase said:
Well, lurking doesnt help.. True.

You are doing a fantastic job tbh.. Ya neednt force yourself hard for this.

You have done a great job along with secret wish to meet the goal. I was positive that we wouldn't be able to meet yesterday's 100 post count.
Thank you for the good work :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
You have done a great job along with secret wish to meet the goal. I was positive that we wouldn't be able to meet yesterday's 100 post count.
Thank you for the good work :D

Well, she was being pro active.. :). That's why we were able to achieve it.. sort of :).

Sase said:
Well, she was being pro active.. :). That's why we were able to achieve it.. sort of :).

thank you for giving me credit for it. i like talking more and more with nice people. i get lonely otherwise.

Isn't this a burden? Not just 100 posts but trying to accommodate more posts in weekdays no less is hard. It would make people feel the burden too.

Sase said:

Indeed :D
Well then, time to post, today's posts . Lately I haven't been posting all that much. Hopefully, that would change sometime soon

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed :D
Well then, time to post, today's posts . Lately I haven't been posting all that much. Hopefully, that would change sometime soon

Hmmm.. But ya are close to 7000 now. At this point, ik ya might have got bored somewhat.... I dunno.

SecretWish said:
thank you for giving me credit for it. i like talking more and more with nice people. i get lonely otherwise.

Honestly, if it werent for ya, I doubt we would have crossed 100 :). So yeah, you take the lime light.

Sase said:
Hmmm.. But ya are close to 7000 now. At this point, ik ya might have got bored somewhat.... I dunno.

Honestly, if it werent for ya, I doubt we would have crossed 100 :). So yeah, you take the lime light.

Sase said:

Well, not exactly bored but I am busy with my stuff. Otherwise I would have posted a bit more. For me, it's not exactly a chore.

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='98685' dateline='1530268093']

Just for this week, if we meet the week's goal 540 ...then I will give you guys the promotion as you are doing a lot.
@"SecretWish"   I won't be available the entire next week. 

Please take care of the goal next week too   :goodluck1:
[/quote]

thank yo. i like the color and i can see the new section too. i like it a lot. i will try to post more today to meet the goal

Sase said:

both of us got the lime light
wish you had seen this sooner. after a week we will be going back to our color.

SecretWish said:
both of us got the lime light
wish you had seen this sooner. after a week we will be going back to our color.

You deserve it tbh :). Am surprised how I got it though... congrats anyway :). Good job.

Sase said:
You deserve it tbh :). Am surprised how I got it though... congrats anyway :). Good job.

are you glad to get it?
i am in love with the new color and i don't want to go back to my previous color in the least.

Soka, clara chan.. Gambarimasho ze.. Thanks for making me a green lighted person for a week.. Haha, Tbh I didnt do much.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, not exactly bored but I am busy with my stuff. Otherwise I would have posted a bit more. For me, it's not exactly a chore.

Hmm, true.. I bet you will get the green signal next week :), or secret wish. Good luck with your school btw.

SecretWish said:
are you glad to get it?
i am in love with the new color and i don't want to go back to my previous color in the least.

Haha.. I dunno. I was surprised to see my name green, a bit.. It's good :).
And keep posting, secret wish chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back