Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
120 more posts to meet this goal.
If we could make them tomorrow, then even if we get nothing during the weekends, it would suffice. 

Let's do it everyone!

72,694 is the total count. Didn't we already meet the goal? You all can relax for the two days for working hard :cheers:
I couldn't stop by much because of project work. Sorry

if we already made it to the goal then i will post only what i want. i don't want to post more than i can handle. i didn't think i have done much for this week's goal but next week i will help

Updated the new goal.
Congratulations everyone. We got more than150 posts last week apart from the regular 700 posts

Star_Of_Hope said:
Updated the new goal.
Congratulations everyone. We got more than150 posts last week apart from the regular 700 posts

i posted didn't the weekend but not much as we have already reached the goal. just another 50 and we could have created another goal

SecretWish said:
i posted didn't the weekend but not much as we have already reached the goal. just another 50 and we could have created another goal

I see. We are making decent progress even today. Congratulations for becoming the top poster of the day, secret wish.
Hopefully, we would make this week's goal too.

this goal looks far away. we don't make much progress. i posted a lot and i was here till we good 121 posts yesterday. i expected 170 posts but we got only 148 posts. i don't see anyone posing to meet the goal except you star

Well, everyone is busy during weekdays @"SecretWish" not to mention that, they have so much to do. During weekends, if people post a bit, then we don't have to set the goal like this.
Too bad that everyone gets lazy during weekends.

today we might not get 100 posts even. i can't spend much time today and without me, no one would post much too, if you can post more star.

SecretWish said:
today we might not get 100 posts even. i can't spend much time today and without me, no one would post much too, if you can post more star.

We barely made it to 100 posts yesterday. Today, we need to post 170 posts to cover it up but I highly doubt we can do that.
At what time will you be available today secret wish?

170 is a mountainous task. If 17 active people posts 10 post each, it's easy.. Just 17 active people out of 350 members.. Sadly, the active members count doesnt cross even the fingers count.. That includes me too.

Sase said:
170 is a mountainous task. If 17 active people posts 10 post each, it's easy.. Just 17 active people out of 350 members.. Sadly, the active members count doesnt cross even the fingers count.. That includes me too.

There are 10+ active members for AMF. Unfortunately, they don't post and they just like to read most of the time.
So it's not a task that can be accomplished today.

i don't know what to say after looking at the statistics today.
you can't expect me to post so many posts, to meet the goal.

Star_Of_Hope said:
There are 10+ active members for AMF. Unfortunately, they don't post and they just like to read most of the time.
So it's not a task that can be accomplished today.

Well, lurking doesnt help.. True.

SecretWish said:
i don't know what to say after looking at the statistics today.
you can't expect me to post so many posts, to meet the goal.

You are doing a fantastic job tbh.. Ya neednt force yourself hard for this.

Sase said:
Well, lurking doesnt help.. True.

You are doing a fantastic job tbh.. Ya neednt force yourself hard for this.

i know but i get praised when we meet the goal as i post more and i have been told that we will be getting a special color this time. i want that too.

SecretWish said:
i know but i get praised when we meet the goal as i post more and i have been told that we will be getting a special color this time. i want that too.

True.. Well, I dont see a competition for ya. Unless Demon_Skeith gets it. It's you or him/her.

Sase said:
True.. Well, I dont see a competition for ya. Unless Demon_Skeith gets it. It's you or him/her.

demon_skeith doesn't post more. he has been here for a long time but i don't see him posting much and this time, kurankaname isn't here more. my concern is star. if she posts more, she can take away the title easily from me.

SecretWish said:
demon_skeith doesn't post more. he has been here for a long time but i don't see him posting much and this time, kurankaname isn't here more. my concern is star. if she posts more, she can take away the title easily from me.

Demon_skeith has been active for the past couple of days... Star is busy with her school.. So, she is out of the equation. Since you are the one who has posted most this week so far, there is a high chance that ya may bag the prize....

Sase said:
Demon_skeith has been active for the past couple of days... Star is busy with her school.. So, she is out of the equation. Since you are the one who has posted most this week so far, there is a high chance that ya may bag the prize....

i didn't observe that. i saw star everyday even though she isn't posting much. i want the prize. i know that i can't donate much and get that special name. so this is the only way.

SecretWish said:
i didn't observe that. i saw star everyday even though she isn't posting much. i want the prize. i know that i can't donate much and get that special name. so this is the only way.

Yep, I see.. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back