Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is laughable. We are this close to the goal and no one is posting. No wonder you guys deemed that we won't be getting any posts during weekends

Updated the new goal yet again.
We barely got posts last weekend and it was a battle to meet the goal. Hopefully this week is different.

Sase said:
Soka, clara chan.. Gambarimasho ze.. Thanks for making me a green lighted person for a week.. Haha, Tbh I didnt do much.

Hmm, true.. I bet you will get the green signal next week :), or secret wish. Good luck with your school btw.

Haha.. I dunno. I was surprised to see my name green, a bit.. It's good :).
And keep posting, secret wish chan.

even though i am on shift this week. i will try to post more and more to meet the goal. you gave the color that i like so much. this is lease i can do in return. but i would like someone to talk to .

in this week, it feels like only i am posting and even @Sase isn't here and i don't see online star. i can't post more if it is going to be like this. i made threads yesterday but they didn't get counted.

SecretWish said:
in this week, it feels like only i am posting and even @Sase isn't here and i don't see online star. i can't post more if it is going to be like this. i made threads yesterday but they didn't get counted.

I wasn't expecting anyone to post this week and I just saw secretwish posts. She posted a lot and the statistics went up crazily. I don't have any hope of beating her

Sase said:
Yeah, true.. Real life works.. As usual, ya are doing a fantastic job @"SecretWish"

Don't tag her! I am aiming for the green color name this week. If she comes here I will be dead. She will continue making posts and I would break my computer and leave

KuranKaname said:
Don't tag her! I am aiming for the green color name this week. If she comes here I will be dead. She will continue making posts and I would break my computer and leave

Haha.. Dude, yo chill man.. There will be two candidates anyway.. You will surely get it this time. Man, ya sensitive arent ya...

Sase said:
Haha.. Dude, yo chill man.. There will be two candidates anyway.. You will surely get it this time. Man, ya sensitive arent ya...

I am far from it and I was just messing with you and its nothing personal. I don't really care if I get it or not. I just like railing up people :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
I am far from it and I was just messing with you and its nothing personal. I don't really care if I get it or not. I just like railing up people :cheers:

Ah, Messy haired guy likes messing with people and that's messy..
Kidding....
well, anyway I hope ya get the green signal this week man.

Sase said:
Ah, Messy haired guy likes messing with people and that's messy..
Kidding....
well, anyway I hope ya get the green signal this week man.

Thanks! Talk about all the mess.
Did they say that, it's two people each time? I don't remember seeing it anywhere.

KuranKaname said:
Thanks! Talk about all the mess.
Did they say that, it's two people each time? I don't remember seeing it anywhere.

welcome.. I am saying it's 2 people cause it was me and secret wish this time..... so.

Sase said:
welcome.. I am saying it's 2 people cause it was me and secret wish this time..... so.

May be they gave you a special promotion :cheers:
I will try to get some posts done today then it's all up to them

This is crazy. Getting 100 posts a day isn't a simple task and it can't be accomplished by a person or two. You would need many people and they should be willing to post.

God said:
This is crazy. Getting 100 posts a day isn't a simple task and it can't be accomplished by a person or two. You would need many people and they should be willing to post.

Well it's hard. Still it's a good thing to have a goal. I hope we could meet it today. The situation looks dire as of now

Did you guys notice the users count? It's dropping at an alarming rate. You should seriously advertise and get some new members. Otherwise it will be done to 0 for sure.

it's finally going good paced with 100 posts. if we post during weekends and make it to the goal, this week should be good too. i will try to ask my friends to come here.

Sase said:
Yeah, true.. Real life works.. As usual, ya are doing a fantastic job @"SecretWish"

thanks and it was hard to keep on posting when no one replies. welcome back. it's been sometime since i last talked to you. busy with your life? how is it going?

Well, with two more posts, we could read 400 posts for this week. But we have completely failed the above 40 posts each day.
We should have gotten 160 more posts by now but it can't be helped anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back