Ask me anything

gemxtria said:
I just watch it whilst i'm eating / gaming. I know a lot of useless things haha

i don't call it that lol
you get to know a lot of things, because of youtube and it's like knowledge trove.

Blackangel said:
i don't call it that lol
you get to know a lot of things, because of youtube and it's like knowledge trove.
I'm great with general knowledge of useless things like Wrestling, Pokemon and some games. Anything useful in life i'm terrible at haha

Rinko said:
Have you watched any supernatural anime?
With too many supernatural beings so far?
I'm trying to think if i have, my memory is terrible. Let me check my watched list in a bit

gemxtria said:
I'm great with general knowledge of useless things like Wrestling, Pokemon and some games. Anything useful in life i'm terrible at haha

lol everyone is like that
we all know what it is when it comes to games but not the usual life related things. lol.

Blackangel said:
lol everyone is like that
we all know what it is when it comes to games but not the usual life related things. lol.
Oh yeah anything i actually need to know in life i have no idea haha

gemxtria said:
Oh yeah anything i actually need to know in life i have no idea haha

that's like me lol
but don't worry we can all get by somehow and if our loved ones understand us then we don't need anything else.

Blackangel said:
that's like me lol
but don't worry we can all get by somehow and if our loved ones understand us then we don't need anything else.
Yeah i've managed to make it this far so i'm not doing too bad haha

gemxtria said:
Yeah i've managed to make it this far so i'm not doing too bad haha

that's right
and i hope you will be happy always. and i hope someday my niece will be back in my life too.

Blackangel said:
that's right
and i hope you will be happy always. and i hope someday my niece will be back in my life too.
Oh yeah, how're you getting on with the niece stuff? Any updates ?

gemxtria said:
Oh yeah, how're you getting on with the niece stuff? Any updates ?

no she never contacted me after that
recently i learned that she went to france without even telling me. not sure where she is now and i am so worried.

Blackangel said:
no she never contacted me after that
recently i learned that she went to france without even telling me. not sure where she is now and i am so worried.
France is nice, my gf's brother works in france and once covid has disappeared we're going to go visit. I hope you manage to catch up with her.

is france far from you?

gemxtria said:
France is nice, my gf's brother works in france and once covid has disappeared we're going to go visit. I hope you manage to catch up with her.

is france far from you?

very far. i am in chicago now
and i have never been out of the country and i am so afraid.

gemxtria said:
In the states?!

yes but i am far from the story near a cabin.
got it cheap and i can't afford to pay more rent. i think my niece got tired of my poor lifestyle. i feel bad regardless having to stay away from her.

Blackangel said:
yes but i am far from the story near a cabin.
got it cheap and i can't afford to pay more rent. i think my niece got tired of my poor lifestyle. i feel bad regardless having to stay away from her.
I never realised you were in the states! I cant wait to visit america. I have loads of friends from America but none in Chicago but i do know of bands from that area i think. It's okay i only have a small house myself and i don't own it, i rent it

gemxtria said:
I never realised you were in the states! I cant wait to visit america. I have loads of friends from America but none in Chicago but i do know of bands from that area i think. It's okay i only have a small house myself and i don't own it, i rent it

don't worry once this kicks off, you can get a bigger one
you are still young and got a lot of life ahead of you gem.

Blackangel said:
don't worry once this kicks off, you can get a bigger one
you are still young and got a lot of life ahead of you gem.
I know No Zodiac are form Chicago, they're a big band in my scene. Yeah i think we'll try move in May

gemxtria said:
I know No Zodiac are form Chicago, they're a big band in my scene. Yeah i think we'll try move in May

cool gem.
i will pray for you every night. lately i don't have many people to pray for in my life.

Blackangel said:
cool gem.
i will pray for you every night. lately i don't have many people to pray for in my life.
We live in a dead nice area, it's a walk away from a canal. 15 minute walk to the town, but i just fancy a change and want a bigger garden haha

Back