Ask me anything

heya gem
that's so cool. and here i thought you wouldn't make one. lol. will you change your avatar?

Blackangel said:
heya gem
that's so cool. and here i thought you wouldn't make one. lol. will you change your avatar?
Planning on it! I just need to find something i want to change it to

Blackangel said:
that's cool.
then what about your username? do you ever plan to change it?
Maybe, i enjoy having Gemxtria. But i also have another username i use for everything called StainedKlass so one day i may change it to this

that sounds even more mysterious lol
may be you could change to blackknight! then you me and blackrose can become the knights of maf.

Blackangel said:
that sounds even more mysterious lol
may be you could change to blackknight! then you me and blackrose can become the knights of maf.
Ooooo that's an idea! I might think about doing something with the word "black" in it. I'm not sure when i can change my name though

gemxtria said:
Ooooo that's an idea! I might think about doing something with the word "black" in it. I'm not sure when i can change my name though

i didn't you gem
you mean like your decision, when you will be able to make it? or the maf rules?

CryingClown said:
Since you're from UK.. are you a football fans?
Yeah i support my home team Preston North End but i also follow Orlando City from the US and plan to go to one of their games when i finally get to go to Florida. My holiday has been cancelled twice :(

i am so sorry to hear that gem
but at this moment, it's better to not go anywhere until we find a cure to this covid.

Blackangel said:
i didn't you gem
you mean like your decision, when you will be able to make it? or the maf rules?
Yeah i think i still need to wait to change my name. I think i've only been on maf for a month

Blackangel said:
i am so sorry to hear that gem
but at this moment, it's better to not go anywhere until we find a cure to this covid.
Yeah it's a shame. We all went into lockdown about 2 weeks before i was due to go and i was meant to be there now

gemxtria said:
Yeah i support my home team Preston North End but i also follow Orlando City from the US and plan to go to one of their games when i finally get to go to Florida. My holiday has been cancelled twice :(

I rarely heard that team, i'm gonna check it out

CryingClown said:
I rarely heard that team, i'm gonna check it out
Preston are in the league below teams like Manchester United, Liverpool etc. We're not well known but we hold some of the greatest records in football history

gemxtria said:
Yeah i think i still need to wait to change my name. I think i've only been on maf for a month

Yeah it's a shame. We all went into lockdown about 2 weeks before i was due to go and i was meant to be there now

oh i am sorry to hear that gem
but don't worry everything will go back to old normal and you can visit countries.

Blackangel said:
oh i am sorry to hear that gem
but don't worry everything will go back to old normal and you can visit countries.
Yeah i can't wait! It was going to be my first time in the US

Blackangel said:
oh that's cool gem
what other countries have you visited so far?
Erm, not many. I've been to places like Spain and Portugal on family holidays and then i went to Bulgaria with an old girlfriend and Disneyland Paris with my current girlfriend. I have also played shows with old bands in Belgium and Germany and been to see a friends band in Germany.

gemxtria said:
Erm, not many. I've been to places like Spain and Portugal on family holidays and then i went to Bulgaria with an old girlfriend and Disneyland Paris with my current girlfriend. I have also played shows with old bands in Belgium and Germany and been to see a friends band in Germany.

oh wow gem
what instruments do you play? i didn't know that you used to be in a band.

Blackangel said:
oh wow gem
what instruments do you play? i didn't know that you used to be in a band.
I play bass. I'm in one currently and about to release a music video. Just waiting until we can play shows now

Back