Ask me anything

Have you been married before?
If not, at what age do you plan to do that? How many kids would you like to have?

Rinko said:
Have you been married before?
If not, at what age do you plan to do that? How many kids would you like to have?
Never! Been with my current girlfriend for nearly 5 years. I hope she doesn't see this but i was planning on proposing to her in Florida on our holiday but that's been delayed. I'd love to have a child but i'd rather us be more financially stable before then

gemxtria said:
Never! Been with my current girlfriend for nearly 5 years. I hope she doesn't see this but i was planning on proposing to her in Florida on our holiday but that's been delayed. I'd love to have a child but i'd rather us be more financially stable before then

That's great.
5 years of relationship is pretty much like marriage. That's a wonderful plan and I bet she will love it. Financial stability is good but my BF wants a kid first and I don't know how to say no to him

Rinko said:
That's great.
5 years of relationship is pretty much like marriage. That's a wonderful plan and I bet she will love it. Financial stability is good but my BF wants a kid first and I don't know how to say no to him
We live together as well and with a dog so we basically are married haha. I'm not sure my gf is interested in having kids but it's always been a dream of mine

gemxtria said:
We live together as well and with a dog so we basically are married haha. I'm not sure my gf is interested in having kids but it's always been a dream of mine

That's great
I hope she shares the same interest. Having kids terrifies me and I am not sure I could be a good mother

Blackangel said:
hi gem
do you ever had any panic attack? like when you were a kid or even now?
Not quite panic attacks but i suffer from bad anxiety and i suffer from bad anxiety attacks from time to time

gemxtria said:
Not quite panic attacks but i suffer from bad anxiety and i suffer from bad anxiety attacks from time to time

oh i am so sorry to hear that gem.
me, and clarie also gets them and i don't know why i asked that question.
do you take any medicine for it?

Blackangel said:
oh i am so sorry to hear that gem.
me, and clarie also gets them and i don't know why i asked that question.
do you take any medicine for it?
Nah i've never been given medicine for it. Not even for the ADD i was diagnosed with

gemxtria said:
Nah i've never been given medicine for it. Not even for the ADD i was diagnosed with

then the suffering is even more
how do you cope up with it gem? do you let it subside? how long does it take?

Blackangel said:
then the suffering is even more
how do you cope up with it gem? do you let it subside? how long does it take?
I just kinda power through it. it sounds horrible but i get used to it and it only happens if i need to call someone or walk through a busy place on my own. Sometimes i just have a vape and it calms me down haha

gemxtria said:
I just kinda power through it. it sounds horrible but i get used to it and it only happens if i need to call someone or walk through a busy place on my own. Sometimes i just have a vape and it calms me down haha

that's great gem
i am so glad that you have found a way to let it subside and i am really proud of you.

Blackangel said:
that's great gem
i am so glad that you have found a way to let it subside and i am really proud of you.
Hopefully i'll be okay at the gym haha, the only reason i dont go on my own is due to my anxiety

gemxtria said:
Hopefully i'll be okay at the gym haha, the only reason i dont go on my own is due to my anxiety

that explains a lot
and yeah i understand and don't worry gem. once you want to do something badly, you can do it.

Blackangel said:
that explains a lot
and yeah i understand and don't worry gem. once you want to do something badly, you can do it.
I'm going with a friend so hopefully i'll be better

Blackangel said:
good luck gem
and don't up and i will be rooting for you and praying for you.
I'm sore this morning haha. But i had fun and i think i'm going again tomorrow

Back