Ask me anything

gemxtria said:
I play bass. I'm in one currently and about to release a music video. Just waiting until we can play shows now

oh wow gem
are you like a star and i never knew. that's really so cool. what's your band's name?

Blackangel said:
oh wow gem
are you like a star and i never knew. that's really so cool. what's your band's name?
We're called Final Words. We don't have any music out currently as it was a lockdown idea but we've managed to record music

gemxtria said:
We're called Final Words. We don't have any music out currently as it was a lockdown idea but we've managed to record music

oh wow
that sounds cool. do you know where i can any of your music? just wanted to try it out

Blackangel said:
oh wow
that sounds cool. do you know where i can any of your music? just wanted to try it out
The video is out on the 31st of October, but as of now there isn't anything out in the open

Blackangel said:
oh wow
There's bands that we're basing our sound off. Spawn of Disgust being one

gemxtria said:
The video is out on the 31st of October, but as of now there isn't anything out in the open

There's bands that we're basing our sound off. Spawn of Disgust being one

of wow
you got cool names lol and those are not easy to forget. i like them.

Do you get paid vacation man?
For all this band stuff? It must have been hard to practice so much.

Kaname said:
Do you get paid vacation man?
For all this band stuff? It must have been hard to practice so much.
I get 20 days paid holiday each year which is nice. It's quite easy actually, the music we play is very basic haha!

gemxtria said:
I get 20 days paid holiday each year which is nice. It's quite easy actually, the music we play is very basic haha!

That's great man.
I am glad to hear that and 20 days is nice man but I was expecting 30 days man. Still it's cool

It's not too bad really, 20 days works out 4 weeks in total so it's plenty enough to go on holiday and have some days left over

gemxtria said:
It's not too bad really, 20 days works out 4 weeks in total so it's plenty enough to go on holiday and have some days left over

That's cool man.
I never knew you were a band member man. When did you start this band?

Kaname said:
That's cool man.
I never knew you were a band member man. When did you start this band?
This one was only started in Aprilpril i think. But i've been in and out of bands for about 7 years playing all over europe

gemxtria said:
This one was only started in Aprilpril i think. But i've been in and out of bands for about 7 years playing all over europe

That's great man.
You are trying working towards your dream and that's not just anyone can do.

Kaname said:
That's great man.
You are trying working towards your dream and that's not just anyone can do.
I'm trying man, even if i don't make it big time, there's nothing i enjoy more than travelling around the country with my best mates

gemxtria said:
I'm trying man, even if i don't make it big time, there's nothing i enjoy more than travelling around the country with my best mates

That's what makes you cool man.
I wanted to be a writer once upon a time but I couldn't spare any time and I don't have confidence to keep pushing it man.

Kaname said:
That's what makes you cool man.
I wanted to be a writer once upon a time but I couldn't spare any time and I don't have confidence to keep pushing it man.
You should try at least get a plan together or something. Even if you write something and it never gets published or anything. Having it with you and being proud of it will make you feel so good

gemxtria said:
You should try at least get a plan together or something. Even if you write something and it never gets published or anything. Having it with you and being proud of it will make you feel so good

i think he got talent too.
did you read his story in the fanfiction section, gem?

gemxtria said:

Thanks man.
I try to post things in my FB and in my other pages too.

Back