What is your Favorite Manga/Anime

Blackrose said:
Cool I hope you will recommend something great.
Will be sure to also check every recommendation properly
Yeah. Btw when the voting will start? It's already 27th sep today.

Blackrose said:
Recommending will be until this week's end and then voting for the first week in october
Oh. I see. I think I would recommend violet evergarden this time. What's say?

Blackrose said:
nope, just this trailer
Looking at the trailer, nobody can think it's actually a romantic anime. :evilgrin:
[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Razor1911 said:
Looking at the trailer, nobody can think it's actually a romantic anime. :evilgrin:

Does it say that it's a romance?
It looks interesting though...we can watch it if it wins

Blackrose said:
Does it say that it's a romance?
It looks interesting though...we can watch it if it wins
Yeah. At first I thought it was some extra terrestrial story, but to my surprise it was a love story.

Razor1911 said:
So what's your progress? Are you liking it ?

It's kinda slow but progressing interestingly...the guy literally was gona plunge into the earth to retrieve that compass...it's so sweeet and heart breaking

Blackrose said:
It's kinda slow but progressing interestingly...the guy literally was gona plunge into the earth to retrieve that compass...it's so sweeet and heart breaking
Hmm, so the love story started now. Nice.

Razor1911 said:
Hmm, so the love story started now. Nice.

Well so far he's lost her and been searching space for this compass she kept..they have ended up back on earth for medical reasons and are carded to go back out...haven't gotten further yet

Blackrose said:
Well so far he's lost her and been searching space for this compass she kept..they have ended up back on earth for medical reasons and are carded to go back out...haven't gotten further yet
It's interesting. I'm sure they will find each other soon

Back