What is your Favorite Manga/Anime

nah itachi was younger but it was a fun time...i wonder if he'll come back soon..he normally pops in for a while and then is gone again lol
as is the case with most members here

Blackrose said:
nah itachi was younger but it was a fun time...i wonder if he'll come back soon..he normally pops in for a while and then is gone again lol
as is the case with most members here
Hmm who knows I too get busy with my life too. It seems @sincerem is too got busy now a days. Haven't seen him from last 3 days . :huh:

Well tbh I haven't read anything new yet...it's stressing me out dealing with two kids online and all this other stuff to cope with..will share with you as soon as I have something to share lol

Blackrose said:
Well tbh I haven't read anything new yet...it's stressing me out dealing with two kids online and all this other stuff to cope with..will share with you as soon as I have something to share lol

Thanks I will
Gona try to read something this weekend..was looking forward to the monthly read but the selected one isn;t even a manga...will have to check this in future for all nominations

Blackrose said:
Thanks I will
Gona try to read something this weekend..was looking forward to the monthly read but the selected one isn;t even a manga...will have to check this in future for all nominations

Back