What is your Favorite Manga/Anime

It's how long the chapters are then
That was a long chapter one..if the rest are the same I guess it's gona take a while

If you actually try to see it in movie perspective it does kinda make sense..those crime things normally start with this kind of halfdone stories and stuff

Blackrose said:
If you actually try to see it in movie perspective it does kinda make sense..those crime things normally start with this kind of halfdone stories and stuff
Hmm. They need to focus more on intros. Rest of the movie, if has suspense will obviously entertain the audience. But intro should be made Better.

Razor1911 said:
Hmm. They need to focus more on intros. Rest of the movie, if has suspense will obviously entertain the audience. But intro should be made Better.

Yeah I suppose but it is what it is I guess lol

Blackrose said:
Yeah I suppose but it is what it is I guess lol
ihu...
:evilgrin:
Anyway, I reached chapter 33 and it seems with every passing chapter, the story is becoming more interesting.

Razor1911 said:
ihu...
:evilgrin:
Anyway, I reached chapter 33 and it seems with every passing chapter, the story is becoming more interesting.

hmmmm lol
ohh nice..glad that you're enjoying it

Blackrose said:
hmmm that's a huge step to go totally from anime to manga
That's because of you miss rose. Although, anime is more interesting, but that will take more time, but at this time I don't have much spare time. So.....

Back