What is your Favorite Manga/Anime

Sincerem said:
You're kinda good when it comes to anime. You seem to keep an eye on some movie genre cos you explained them better. Where can I download this one you recommended for me??
I have watched that movie a long ago. I watched it when it was broadcasted in television. I think you can download it from torrent or you can watch online in crunchyroll by paying some bucks.

Razor1911 said:
I have watched that movie a long ago. I watched it when it was broadcasted in television. I think you can download it from torrent or you can watch online in crunchyroll by paying some bucks.
That's nice you managed to get through the video via television broadcast. This days i hardly put my WYES on the TV screen cos of my engagement with my mobile device. I'll go over to torrent to watch it online, thanks.

Sincerem said:
That's nice you managed to get through the video via television broadcast. This days i hardly put my WYES on the TV screen cos of my engagement with my mobile device. I'll go over to torrent to watch it online, thanks.

My top favorites are Demon Slayer, Psycho Pass, Tokyo Ghoul, and Heroic Age! All of them I will recommend to people based on what their interests are.

That means we're heading on the same lane. Even the cables doesn't show trending movies anymore. Its better to go search it on google for the latest and watch it over at YouTube.

Sincerem said:
That means we're heading on the same lane. Even the cables doesn't show trending movies anymore. Its better to go search it on google for the latest and watch it over at YouTube.

Blackrose said:
Right now anime still remains code geass but manga is psychic princess.
I was thinking to give it a watch. More than 3 of my friends already recommended me for it, but right now I am watching BNHA, after completing I would watch the next.

Razor1911 said:
I was thinking to give it a watch. More than 3 of my friends already recommended me for it, but right now I am watching BNHA, after completing I would watch the next.

Blackangel wanted me to watch bnha but I think it was a bit to disturbing killing wise..can't remember exactly.
Code geass is awesome..I shall add myself to the list of people recommending it lol

Blackrose said:
Blackangel wanted me to watch bnha but I think it was a bit to disturbing killing wise..can't remember exactly.
Code geass is awesome..I shall add myself to the list of people recommending it lol
Yes, the fight scenes are really explicit. But the animation is awsome. The fights are well constructed. The best fight scene was when Deku charged on Overhaul, this scene is best, shockwaves everywhere and charged up animation. I am liking this one.

I can't remember if i've already answered this. Akame Ga Kill for both. Helps that the anime and manga are different

gemxtria said:
I can't remember if i've already answered this. Akame Ga Kill for both. Helps that the anime and manga are different

Hi Gem, i'm back into this hobby right now and i'm continuing reading Akame at chapter 4

DiamondDust said:
Hi Gem, i'm back into this hobby right now and i'm continuing reading Akame at chapter 4
I'm buying the physicals at the moment. Can't find volume 2 anywhere haha!

gemxtria said:
I'm buying the physicals at the moment. Can't find volume 2 anywhere haha!

Not even in online store?
By the way.. i like this, it's getting better, so there is this set of legendary weapons and armor called Teigu, it really feels like JRPG lol

DiamondDust said:
Not even in online store?
By the way.. i like this, it's getting better, so there is this set of legendary weapons and armor called Teigu, it really feels like JRPG lol
Everywhere just seems to be out of stock!

Razor1911 said:
Yes, the fight scenes are really explicit. But the animation is awsome. The fights are well constructed. The best fight scene was when Deku charged on Overhaul, this scene is best, shockwaves everywhere and charged up animation. I am liking this one.

Tbh I can't remember who deku was..doesn't ring any bells.
All the fights were awesome though for me especially when lelouche and suzaku's robots were tricked out...I loved it

Blackrose said:
Tbh I can't remember who deku was..doesn't ring any bells.
All the fights were awesome though for me especially when lelouche and suzaku's robots were tricked out...I loved it
Yes they have got so many fight scenes, all of them are well animated. But explicite is very high, blood everywhere, cracking of bones etc.

Back