What is your Favorite Manga/Anime

Razor1911 said:
Yes they have got so many fight scenes, all of them are well animated. But explicite is very high, blood everywhere, cracking of bones etc.

I don't think gore was that high though...i don't watch gore stuff

That's pretty cool, I'll be considering it. Since it is dealing on trending and interesting anime movies. This forum have been tremendous when it comes to anime discussion.

Sincerem said:
That's pretty cool, I'll be considering it. Since it is dealing on trending and interesting anime movies. This forum have been tremendous when it comes to anime discussion.
One more thing you could do is by reading the plot at first. Atleast you will get some idea about the whole story. That may help to decide whether for watching the series or not.

Razor1911 said:
One more thing you could do is by reading the plot at first. Atleast you will get some idea about the whole story. That may help to decide whether for watching the series or not.
I'll do just as you said dear. I'll be going over there steadily in the 'myanimelist here in the forum to checkmate any latest interesting anime to watch.

I have a number of favorites. My main favorites are the Dragon Ball and Gundam Wing Series. Always liked both of them.

Some of the others have lost their charms over the years, as they tried to continue to develop the stories, but failed to take into consideration real time aging between series.

Indeed, it is very much that way. And you've helped me here in myanimeforum&manga to know more of anime movies and getting back to my childhood days.

Good dear, I'll be waiting perfectly for you to simy do that. I just want to widen my knowledge back around anime.

Round of applause for you dear. I'm here to enjoy myself with intriguing anime discussion and you're an integral part of my wonderful time here.

Razor1911 said:
Lol. I think I should introduce you to @blackrose
I've chatted with rose, she's very familiar with anime. And I'm happy having her here. With you and her I feel more comfortable including others to get back to my childhood movie type, which is anime.

Razor1911 said:
Lol. I think I should introduce you to @blackrose

I wouldn't really say pioneer member lol I'm just a regular here like most of you.
In and out occasionally lol

Sincerem said:
I've chatted with rose, she's very familiar with anime. And I'm happy having her here. With you and her I feel more comfortable including others to get back to my childhood movie type, which is anime.

I'm happy to hear that.
You can feel free to just be yourself in here..no one is going to judge you :)
Do take a look at the rules though just so you know them

Blackrose said:

I'm happy to hear that.
You can feel free to just be yourself in here..no one is going to judge you :)
Do take a look at the rules though just so you know them

Good one dear. I'll take my time to go back to the drawing board to read about the rules here to stay updated and avoid mismatching things here and xD.

Not sure if I posted in this thread previously, but my favorite Anime(s) would definetly be Dragon Ball Z, and Mobile Suit Gundam Wing.

Back