What is your Favorite Manga/Anime

i think my favorite changed for manga.
probably after totally captivated, i like the god of pain's groom manga now.

Recently my favorite anime/manga changed. I have been looking into new anime and so far I like the Cowboy Bebop and for manga I like Hinter x Hunter so far.

I would have expected Death note
It's the favorite anime for many and usually that's the first anime, anyone usually watch.

I think my all time favorite would be Serial Experiments Lain. I make time to rewatch that every couple of years, and I think it's due to happen again soon.

apathy said:
I think my all time favorite would be Serial Experiments Lain. I make time to rewatch that every couple of years, and I think it's due to happen again soon.

that's cool apathy
and how long ago did you watch this anime?
have you watched attack on titan?

When i was younger, the anime movie i enjoyed most was "wicked city" 1987, and other numerous. But this one caught my attention the more. I didn't understand it clearly back then as an animé movie, i got to find that its an animé movie through this forum.

My favorites would be One Piece, and Dragon Ball (the series as a whole). Though I do have other favorites, those hold the top two spots in my list.

Favorite Anime: Death Parade, Utochen Kazoku (Excentric family), One Piece, Darker Than Black, Horimiya
Favorite Movie: Princess Mononoke, Your Name, Beast and Boy
Favorite Manga: Horimiya, Tokyo Ravers, Ahiro No Sora

That's a short short list lol

RomanceLover93 said:
Favorite Anime: Death Parade, Utochen Kazoku (Excentric family), One Piece, Darker Than Black, Horimiya

Come on.. give us the full list

RomanceLover93 said:

Try Bakuman

Pokémon happens to be one of my favorite Anime ever since I was a kid growing in a tough neighborhood. I would literally do anything to watch them back then. It was a great experience for me and I actually still love it till date.

You're kinda good when it comes to anime. You seem to keep an eye on some movie genre cos you explained them better. Where can I download this one you recommended for me??

Back