What are you watching?

[font='Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Love live,which one I really enjoy, I am a student,haha[/font]

Mirol said:

[font='Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Love Live,which one I really enjoy, I am a student,haha[/font]

I have heard about this killakill.
Is it good?
Also, it's better to make an introduction topic so we can get to know you a bit better :D

Mirol said:

[font='Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Love live,which one I really enjoy, I am a student,haha[/font]
you are pathetic my man xD
truly pitiful

I'm currently watching all of the OVA, OAV, ONA, Specials and Fillers I've been missing from all of the animes I watched so far.
There's a time when you stop yourself and just think: "How many things I left behind"? Well, this is that time for me right now.

I think I'll be watching those animes within my Christmas Holidays! I'll really enjoy that...

Finished Higurashi no Naku Noro ni, and its sequel..... Now watching Magi:The Labyrinth of Magic, Joker Game, Bungou Stray Dogs, Mayoiga, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, One Piece and Boku no Hero Academia.......

MadaraUchiha said:
Finished Higurashi no Naku Noro ni, and its sequel..... Now watching Magi:The Labyrinth of Magic, Joker Game, Bungou Stray Dogs, Mayoiga, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, One Piece and Boku no Hero Academia.......

I have never heard of any of those names except one piece and magi.

Is't higarashi no naka noro ni, an endless paradox?

Saber said:
I have never heard of any of those names except one piece and magi.

Is't higarashi no naka noro ni, an endless paradox?

That's a given, because the anime I mentioned other than One Piece, Magi and Higurashi are on-going one's that started airing a few weeks ago..... And, no it's not an endless paradox...... If you want, I can tell you the story, but, it'd have to be filled with spoilers, albeit not major ones.....

MadaraUchiha said:
That's a given, because the anime I mentioned other than One Piece, Magi and Higurashi are on-going one's that started airing a few weeks ago..... And, no it's not an endless paradox...... If you want, I can tell you the story, but, it'd have to be filled with spoilers, albeit not major ones.....

I would like to hear that.
I dropped that after watching it for some time. May be 10 episodes. I don't know about saber but the anime is easy to understand but it's boring. That's the reason why I dropped it.

Yato said:
I would like to hear that.
I dropped that after watching it for some time. May be 10 episodes. I don't know about saber but the anime is easy to understand but it's boring. That's the reason why I dropped it.

Well, it's just that, a major disaster happens, and everytime it happens, it is preceded by certain things, if prevented, can avert the disaster..... Now, Rika, one of the characters, has the ability to retain parts of her memory when the timeline is reset..... They end up being victorious in season 2, after Rika comes to know of certain important things in the penultimate timeline.....

MadaraUchiha said:

Does it make you drop it after watching the same thing happen over and over again?

Saber said:
Does it make you drop it after watching the same thing happen over and over again?

Nope...... The same thing doesn't happen over and over again.... The events happen in a different way, but, 3-4 things always happen, and the set of sequences leading upto these differ.....

higurashi is pretty good if u can watch it till the very end
it is completely worth
the gore is pretty intense , so yeah its good as long as u can watch it all the way

MadaraUchiha said:
Nope...... The same thing doesn't happen over and over again.... The events happen in a different way, but, 3-4 things always happen, and the set of sequences leading upto these differ.....

It's all the same and with the same scenario, it's boring.
I don't have that sort of patience to watch it till then end.
NightBaron said:
higurashi is pretty good if u can watch it till the very end
it is completely worth
the gore is pretty intense , so yeah its good as long as u can watch it all the way
The gore isn't much compared to deadman wonderland, hellsing, attack on titan.

Saber said:
It's all the same and with the same scenario, it's boring.
I don't have that sort of patience to watch it till then end.
The gore isn't much compared to deadman wonderland, hellsing, attack on titan.

No, it's not.... If it was like that, I would have dropped it..... Each scenario is way different from each other.....

Back