What are you watching?

MadaraUchiha said:
To answer this I'd have to spoil you.... This info doesn't come until the start of the second season.....

It's fine. I don't really plan on watching this series anytime soon. So what's the plot?

Yato said:
It's fine. I don't really plan on watching this series anytime soon. So what's the plot?

The thing is, no one has the ability to reset time.... But, among the main characters, there's a girl who has the power to retain her memories when the timeline gets reset..... The timeline automatically gets reset till they sail through the boat and somehow prevent the 'disaster'.... So, when they finally sail through, it stops getting reset..... It's just an interesting supernatural plot element.... And, I highly recommend watching this anime......

MadaraUchiha said:
The thing is, no one has the ability to reset time.... But, among the main characters, there's a girl who has the power to retain her memories when the timeline gets reset..... The timeline automatically gets reset till they sail through the boat and somehow prevent the 'disaster'.... So, when they finally sail through, it stops getting reset..... It's just an interesting supernatural plot element.... And, I highly recommend watching this anime......
Not many people like this anime. But it's a good anime and I don't think spoiling would be a good thing even if the other person asks for it.

Violet said:
Not many people like this anime. But it's a good anime and I don't think spoiling would be a good thing even if the other person asks for it.

I have no idea how you told that..... I mean, I watched this, and I went to myanimelist.net to see how many people liked it, and thousands gave it a very good score..... And, it's one of the top websites for anime databases and ratings, so, yeah, mine's a good and reliable sample size, and, most people liked it..... As for spoilers, I've already warned that it contained spoilers in the previous post, which meant he had the power to decide, and he chose to read it......

Even so, people would only post stuff under the spoiler tag. It wouldn't help our eyes, if they wonder everywhere.

I'm doing a little catch-up in some of the anime. Just done with Naruto and on One Piece now. Kinda missed these anime as if it's like ages ago when I last watched them. But it feels very refreshing after these while. They are still my favourites.

:cheers:

ProGoddess said:
I'm doing a little catch-up in some of the anime. Just done with Naruto and on One Piece now. Kinda missed these anime as if it's like ages ago when I last watched them. But it feels very refreshing after these while. They are still my favourites.

:cheers:

What about bleach? Don't you watch bleach? It's really good and popular

Nel said:
What about bleach? Don't you watch bleach? It's really good and popular

I have followed through and completed Bleach years ago. Indeed, it was a good series worth watching.

I'm more inclined to manga series and will watch the animation when they get their adaptation. Perhaps all of you can share what anime you are currently watching (or following) or have watched before?

:listening:

ProGoddess said:
I have followed through and completed Bleach years ago. Indeed, it was a good series worth watching.

I'm more inclined to manga series and will watch the animation when they get their adaptation. Perhaps all of you can share what anime you are currently watching (or following) or have watched before?

:listening:

I am into live action and drama these days. I have watched hanada Shonen shi, arslan senki, magi recently. I am watching seirei no moribito drama and 13 terrors drama

?ll?ll????h?h??????h???ll?ll? said:
DUnno if this thread is alive or not but i am watching :
puella magi madoka magica
& Nodame catabile
Oh god. Please don't tell me magica is off the charts too

Nel said:
Oh god. Please don't tell me magica is off the charts too

Haha @nel it is pretty good, i dont really like the girly animation though ><
But trust me if it had normal animation (i mean like death note) this anime would have been so damn epic.
it has a good & unique story/plot
Intially its has a very light theme and as it progresses truth and mystery about the very exsistence of _____ start to unfold.
watch to find what _____ is. Lol :v

I wont go as far as the word BEST :p
Not really a big fan of the dimesions thingy, but it was unique so it was fun.
something like steins gate.

?ll?ll????h?h??????h???ll?ll? said:
I wont go as far as the word BEST :p
Not really a big fan of the dimesions thingy, but it was unique so it was fun.
something like steins gate.

Mansi14 said:
Bokurano
Bleach
Steven Universe (This isn't an anime but a friend's recommendation)

Then I recommend you to watch kagewani and Yami shibai.

Nel said:
Cool. So have you completed watching Yami shibai?

Naaaah my internet stopped working that night and after that I hardly watched anything (_ _) classes started again and chores increased and much more @_@

Back