What are you watching?

MadaraUchiha said:
No, it's not.... If it was like that, I would have dropped it..... Each scenario is way different from each other.....

but you watched that umi thing bro xD
it's boring but you didn't drop it my man xD

MadaraUchiha said:
Umi? I'm not able to recollect what you are talking about.....

something that's repeating bro.
a detective like anime.
i saw your posts about it.

Sebastian said:
something that's repeating bro.
a detective like anime.
i saw your posts about it.

Are you talking about Higurashi no naku koro no? Or Hyouka.... Higurashi was very good, and Hyouka was 'okay'.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Are you talking about Higurashi no naku koro no? Or Hyouka.... Higurashi was very good, and Hyouka was 'okay'.....

that's it bro?
i thought it started with umi something. guess i am wrong. is it really that good my man?
peeps around me asked me to stay away from it.

Sebastian said:
that's it bro?
i thought it started with umi something. guess i am wrong. is it really that good my man?
peeps around me asked me to stay away from it.

I don't think they were talking about Higurashi...... I'm probably the only one here who has watched Higurashi, fully at least.....

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't think they were talking about Higurashi...... I'm probably the only one here who has watched Higurashi, fully at least.....

then you must be pretty special my man xD
may be i should give it a try too. is it a long anime my man?

Sebastian said:
then you must be pretty special my man xD
may be i should give it a try too. is it a long anime my man?

Two seasons, 25 episodes each.... Don't bother if you dislike gore, child abuse, blood splattering, psycho's, etc.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Two seasons, 25 episodes each.... Don't bother if you dislike gore, child abuse, blood splattering, psycho's, etc.....

i don't like them bro but i am a man and i can handle them just well.
i am gonna watch this anime soon

then i will watch them my man xD
if i don't understand something, you can explain that stuff to me xD

Sebastian said:
then i will watch them my man xD
if i don't understand something, you can explain that stuff to me xD

Deceive, as in, don't let them make you think that the anime sucks....

MadaraUchiha said:
Deceive, as in, don't let them make you think that the anime sucks....

i would never think that my man xD
not after watching so many good anime xd
but it's hard to stick up for yourself when you have to face 8 idiots who don't know anything about anime.

Sebastian said:
i would never think that my man xD
not after watching so many good anime xd
but it's hard to stick up for yourself when you have to face 8 idiots who don't know anything about anime.

I see..... Well, do you watch in a laptop or in your cellphone, and do you wear a head-phone or a head-set or do you hear it out loud?

MadaraUchiha said:
I see..... Well, do you watch in a laptop or in your cellphone, and do you wear a head-phone or a head-set or do you hear it out loud?

i watch in my cellphone most of the time bro and i got a very old desktop too but it's useless.
i wear head phones too x(

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, it's just that, a major disaster happens, and everytime it happens, it is preceded by certain things, if prevented, can avert the disaster..... Now, Rika, one of the characters, has the ability to retain parts of her memory when the timeline is reset..... They end up being victorious in season 2, after Rika comes to know of certain important things in the penultimate timeline.....

So they didn't win in season 1 and somehow they managed to win in season 2? What if they lost again in season 3? It can easily become an endless cycle.

Yato said:
So they didn't win in season 1 and somehow they managed to win in season 2? What if they lost again in season 3? It can easily become an endless cycle.

They didn't..... The anime got over with season 2, and the timeline won't get reset because they won....

MadaraUchiha said:
They didn't..... The anime got over with season 2, and the timeline won't get reset because they won....

What is they find another way? it's obvious that anything can be twisted especially the time line in that series.

Yato said:
What is they find another way? it's obvious that anything can be twisted especially the time line in that series.

To answer this I'd have to spoil you.... This info doesn't come until the start of the second season.....

Back